Recent content by rendyG

1. rendyG

Measurements of Soncoz LA-QXD1 Pre-production "Evolution of KTE Board"

Is it gonna be available on amazon.de, as its bigger brother? :) https://www.amazon.de/dp/B081B3HQYQ/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_awdo_G2uOEbA8VQ5Y3
  2. rendyG

Measurements of Soncoz LA-QXD1 Pre-production "Evolution of KTE Board"

Black! When is this thing going for sale? Can´t wait :) porotikos very good point, you´re not the only one who wishes for more shipping options
  3. rendyG

Review and Measurements of Massdrop THX AAA 789 Amp

Look what just came up :) THX from SMSL company.. Maybe a more affordable option for us Europeans who can´t get 789 for a good price? https://www.facebook.com/S.M.S.LOfficiaI/photos/a.175238123318974/477171553125628
  4. rendyG

Review and Measurements of E1DA 9038S BAL Portable DAC & Amp

Expected v2 release date? Sorry to hear about your problems with TAS5558, hopefully your customers will understand :)
  5. rendyG

Review and Measurements of Fiio K5 Headphone Amp

If there is anyone in EU looking for K5 for cheap, pm me :) *sold
  6. rendyG

Review and Measurements of New JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amp

Is there a way to make Atom feed pre-out without it being powered on all the time? I don´t think leaving it on the whole afternoon (either feeding to headphones or speakers) a day is good for it... Or am I wrong? I was used to Fiio K5´s line out working even when it was off..
  7. rendyG

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Thank you for taking the time to do the AB test :) I am hoping the Khadas will have better depth, because even though I like BAL out of DA3, when I use SE out, depth gets totally screwed. First, I was thinking, yea, the balanced sounds really good, but as I don´t have balanced amp, I use my...
  8. rendyG

Thank you both for your impressions. I use Atom as an amp now + mainly Edition X, HD580 and AlphaDog. If Khadas is even more airy than DA3, I need to hear it. So far I've found DA3 to be one of the leanest DACs I've heard - I would say it has tight and accurate bass. Still, I find it great for...
  9. rendyG

Hey guys, you think its worth to upgrade from Sabaj DA3 to Khadas? https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-sabaj-da3-dac-compared-to-dragonfly-black.3503/ Unfortunately I can directly compare only "dashboard" graph.. I would be really interested in...
  10. rendyG

Review and Measurements of Sabaj Da3 Dac compared to Dragonfly Black

My DA3 arrived and I´ve already sold the Hifime. It was muddy compared to DA3, I was wondering how can my HD580 be too bassy? Now I know, it was the dac in Hifime.. Not that it was that bad, but maybe when you take into the account it high output impedance, it doesn´t sound as clear. So far I...
  11. rendyG

I´m not sure we are talking about the same thing, because I own this dac which was also tested here: https://hifimediy.com/DACs/Sabre-9018-DAC This one is far cheaper than Sabaj DA3. I wouldn´t feel a need to upgrade, but recently I´ve bought a Hifiman Megamini DAP and it kinda destroys my...
  12. rendyG

DAC/Amp for Fidelio X2 or Beyer dynamic DT 880 250ohm (Europe)

From what I´ve red, DA3 should sound better. M3 have more inputs, but lacks balanced out. For me it was enough just to look at pricing sabaj vs smsl. Sabaj is not so well know brand, so they are offering product much cheaper, thus better price/performance ratio. SMSL IQ is an equivalent of Sabaj...
  13. rendyG

Oh, unlucky :D Comparing results of two different measurement is difficult, that is why I asked at the first place, but thats all we got for now :) Anyway, I jumped on da3, should have it next week. I can compare it to Hifime 9018, I am curious how much of a difference I will be able to pick up..
  14. rendyG

DAC/Amp for Fidelio X2 or Beyer dynamic DT 880 250ohm (Europe)

You have some pretty efficient headphones, they may not even need a dedicated amp.. I am in similar situation, I want to upgrade from Hifimediy 9018, which I thought was great when I bought it, but when my Megamini DAP arrived, this thing got destroyed. It lacks clarity, too bassy, small...
  15. rendyG

I would be greatful. There is 5€ discount on amazon.de now for Sabaj DA3 and DA2, and I´m not sure if the jump from DA2 to DA3 is worth an extra 30€. (Both cheaper on amazon.de than on any other site I´ve found (da2 for 65€ and da3 for 95€). I plan to use the DAC mainly with an external amp...
Top Bottom