Recent content by Renato

1. R

My DIY Music Streamer. Raspberry Pi + PecanPi (Orchard Audio) + piCorePlayer

Yes, absolutely fantastic. In the video below I put many considerations. Congratulations!!!!
  2. R

Lowering to allow the plate to fit and drilling to ensure some cooling
  3. R

Hi, I'm starting a new journey, now with Orchard amplifiers. If everything works out, I'll soon have a minimalist sound system and extremely capable. And all in wood.. :facepalm:o_O I'm really excited about the new toys... :cool:
  4. R

Most expensive speaker??????

Avalon Tesseract: USD 325.000,00 https://www.avalonacoustics.com/models/signature/tesseract/
  5. R

Most expensive speaker??????

Only USD 129.000,00 :facepalm::eek: https://voxativ.berlin/products/ampeggio-due
  6. R

New Plinth for Pioneer PL-12D

Hi, This is not really a job I usually do, but, as I really liked the result, I take this opportunity to share. Hope you like it!
  7. R

Nice turntables. Attached picture is an absolute requirement.

Hi, It's not really a picture, but below is a video of the upgrade I made on a Pioneer PL-12D. Hope you like it. :) This was my second adventure in this type of work, the first was in a Garrard 301.... The next one will be in an SP10 MKII... let's see...
  8. R

Thanks for the good words. A little creativity and persistence can lead anyone to incredible creations. Be sure to give it a try! As I really like woodworking and I always use wood to solve everything that comes up... lol
  9. R

Audiophonics RASPDAC MINI LCD KIT Review (Streamer)

I used Daphile for a long time and I always liked it, I never had any problems... but I built a streamer looking for new features and facilities and opted for piCoreplayer which is nothing more than the LMS for the PI platform. With all the features and facilities you already know in Daphile. I...
Top Bottom