Recent content by renan33

1. R

State of the art digital setup

Yes it would be interesting who is the master clock in the setting RME Digiface/2 D50 dacs. If it's the digiface or the Dacs. So from the proposed solutions: RME digiface (370$) need a computer with windows or MacOS and no possibility for linux. SHD Studio miniDsp (900$) once programmed is a...
  2. R

Survey:What kind of products do you want in 2019?From S.M.S.L

Well since the DP3 is quite good as a streamer. It would be a good idea to remove all unnecessary items in it (Dac ...) and sell a DP3 steamer only shipper!
  3. R

Review and Measurements of Allo DigiOne RPI S/PDIF

Well good idea but i did not bought a DP3 just test 2 DP3 from audiophile friends.... let me ask them!
  4. R

Well we are just talking "science fiction " there since there is no measure of DP3 jitter. You might consider that DP3 could also present a very low jitter. Ok for your experience on distorsion and sound stage... I was not aware that distorsion could wider the sound stage... Our comparison...
  5. R

Yes sound quality will depend on taste of people and measurement of Jitter is just a fact. This is why I'm curious about the jitter in DP3 considering what i heard from it. if I follow your reasoning, the digione signature can not be better than the digione since the measurements of the jitter...
  6. R

Hey Johan I've nothing to sell. I personnally use Roon with dual pc as source. I was using digione home and i have 2 friends with digione (I'm not talking about signature here) and I compared with them Digione/DP3 In both system DP3 sounded better to our ears (4 different people). one is...
  7. R

Comparison has been done using RCA or BNC with RAC adapter for both.... with same cable and setting; In addition usb on DP3 is also quite good but not relevant for that comparison.
  8. R

I liked the digione in my system. But recent comparison with Smsl DP3 used as streamer showed that DP3 is really better regarding sound quality than the digione (more details, larger soundstage). I'm curious of DP3 measurements as streamer (no dac used) for comparison.
  9. R

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

Yep the same. View the recent review on digione that i loved a lot. I'd be very interested in the comparison with DP3 as streamer (no Dac use). Since the comparison between DP3 and digione lead to a very big gap in audio quality. The DP3 being highly better.....
Top Bottom