Recent content by Remlab

1. Remlab

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

So cool! Met my future wife here too, while working at the Chart house restaurant on harbor drive back in 81 when we were both 20. Still married.
  2. Remlab

Arendal 1723 Speaker Review

Controlled vertical dispersion? Really? More like "Out of control" vertical dispersion. The first Corian D'Appolito loudspeaker I ever designed and built was from that book. I also have Dunlavy SC-1's in storage. I bought those in 1996.
  3. Remlab

Arendal 1723 Speaker Review

I can't for the life of me understand why MTM's are still being manufactured.
  4. Remlab

Audio-technica M20x Headphone Review

Fascinating measurement system and graphics. Might take a little while to fully decipher
  5. Remlab

Amir's 2023 Pacific Audio Fest Report

Gotta love the salad bowls
  6. Remlab

KEF Ci200RR-THX In-ceiling/In-Wall Speaker Review

Damn, that's a big tweeter! At first I thought it was a typical Kef 5 1/4 with a one inch tweeter.
  7. Remlab

Behringer DCX2496 EQ Review

Used several of these for over a decade. Loved them, but got tired of them breaking. Switched over to Minidsp 2x4HD's but still have a Behringer DCX running the subs. When it breaks, that will be it for the DCX's
  8. Remlab

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

Nope, they don't work(To small). Well, they do, but not without great difficulty. A small amount of Vaseline, maybe?:p
  9. Remlab

Not compatible? Is this due to your UTWS3 having an mmcx connector, or something else?
  10. Remlab

Based on nozzle size, these should fit too. Getting them today. Great value if they work. https://www.amazon.com/Earphone-FEYCH-Replacement-4-5-6-3mm-Earphones/dp/B07SN4HP5Z
  11. Remlab

Just bought the two pin version of this. Output impedance is .7ohm. Should be interesting. https://fiio.com/utws3
  12. Remlab

AIYIMA A200 Stereo Amplifier Review

A little off topic, but just bought 4 AO7’s to run the mains(with two Mini dsp 2x4HD’s) Behringer stuff strictly for sub duty.
  13. Remlab

SMSL SH-8S Review (headphone amplifier)

This is the rest of the system. DIY 5-way active. Headphones are HD6XX and OPPO PM3’s.
Top Bottom