Recent content by Reksos007

1. Reksos007

Denon AVR-X3600H vs AVR-X4500H

What about the noise and distortion, are there any reliable numbers to compare with the ASR review of 3600H?
  2. Reksos007

Denon AVR-X3600H vs AVR-X4500H

Hallo, I am wondering if anyone here has measurements or can confirms based on their experience if the 4500H has the same performance (HDMI outputs, DAC etc) as the 3600H or dose it have more in common with the 3500H. The receiver will be used in a 5.1(4 ohm) HT configuration without additional...
  3. Reksos007

Review and Measurements of miniDSP SHD DAC, DSP And Streamer

I sober up a lot since i noticed this forum, especially when you are coming from what-hifi, headphone.org etc. Especially regarding class d amplifiers :D The way i imagine it is a power amp with both xlr and rca outputs. The xlr outputs are occupied by the minidsp so you still have the RCA...
  4. Reksos007

I agree on that, i should correct my self and say that by sound quality i mean that it is transparent and dosnt negatively impact the sound. My technical knowledge of how he audio equipment works is very shallow so i apologise for my poor explanations. I am just talking out of listening...
  5. Reksos007

Thank you for your replies, now i have confidence in buying one when my bank account allows for it :D
  6. Reksos007

I planned to use it as a streamer and volume controller for a power amp and ofc use its room correction to improve sound quality. What I am concerned about is if its volume control is good for such use case or do I need a traditional preamp?
  7. Reksos007

How dose it sound compare to your previous pre amp? I am asking because once me and my father tested 3 different pre amps for his primare a32 and end up going with primare pre32 pre amplifer as it sounded best. So what I am trying to say is if it is good to use it with example the new class D...
  8. Reksos007

Dose anyone has experience with using the Minidsp SHD as an pre amp?
  9. Reksos007

A wishlist of gear to be reviewed by Amir

Since i saw a review of Rhythmic subwoofer i wonder how they compare to BK electronic and Klipsch R-112SW. The Klipsch subwoofer is often for sale for 450 dollars in my area. http://www.bkelec.com
  10. Reksos007

ANIME.. Anyone?

I remember watching the second season and just wondering why is it so bad compare to season 1. Then I went on the Internet and it all became clear. The guy behind season 1 wasn't working on season 2 :( Based on what I saw in season 3 it isn't closer either to season 1. So keep your expectations...
  11. Reksos007

Japanese/Anime Music

Since there are so many Anime viewers here then let's share our favourite opening/endings and artists from Japan My current favourite song
  12. Reksos007

ANIME.. Anyone?

Have you watched Ghost in the shell movie or the stand alone complex?
  13. Reksos007

ANIME.. Anyone?

I saw they got very poor reception on MAL so I am bit hesitant. How would you compare the 3 movies to season 1? Hunter X Hunter i can highly recommend. Usually i am put off by huge number of episodes but with Hunter X Hunter, you don't feel them. What I mean is that by each episode you want...
  14. Reksos007

Is there an AV Processor which can act as an Pre-Amp for high quality stereo music experience?

How dose these processors compare to arcam av30 or anthem av60 in terms of music playback? I know it's a huge price difference but Im asking so I know if the vast difference in price also introduces vast difference in music playback
  15. Reksos007

Proper Metal music (no pony tails or choral crap)

Glad to see someone posted them here ;) My favorite song
Top Bottom