R

Latest activity Postings About

• R
      RedEyeNinja replied to the thread SMSL H400.
      I've got a chance to setup and spend some time with the H400 and I can say the unit is adequate in powering my SJY Audio Horizon @ 25ohm...
    • R
      My use case for the H400 will be for driving a set of 25ohm open back planar magnetic drivers. With the SP400, I listen with high gain @...
    • R
      RedEyeNinja reacted to Dunring's post in the thread SMSL H400 with Like Like.
      It does, but it's whether the HE6SE is your white whale or not, and it runs out of power toward 600 ohm which is a problem for...
    • R
      So all else being equal...the H400 delivers noticeably more poower to headphones than the SP400?
    • R
      The H400 arrived today, and I've been using an A70Pro for the last week so have a good comparison. The sound is just as good at the...
    • R
      RedEyeNinja reacted to Rover's post in the thread SMSL H400 with Like Like.
      In standby mode, 0.5 watts was checked by the device.The H400 is in stable cold mode.The person confused the screen shutdown mode and...
    • R
      To me, the DO400 is more than adequate for the majority of headphones that aren't trying to be "speakers for your ears". It drives all...
    • R
      RedEyeNinja reacted to ChenHui's post in the thread SMSL H400 with Like Like.
      I don't have a sp400 no way to compare. But if you put the H400 in high gain mode and turn the volume up to 40-50 (99 max), then your...
    • R
      to be frank, this is also how I feel too...the sound from the SP400 is and always been lovely. If only SMSL updated the firmware to give...
    • R
      RedEyeNinja reacted to raif71's post in the thread SMSL H400 with Like Like.
      I'm agreeing with you on the SP400 seems not to have enough power. Also I have noticed that low/medium/high gain doesn't really do much...
    • R
      I don't have the H400 yet, as it's on the way. I have a set of SJY Audio Horizons, 25ohm planar magnetic headphones that on paper isn't...
    • R
      I have a DO400, then added a SP400 and I will likely replace the SP400 with H400. The only other SMSL dac to consider in this scenario...
    • R
      RedEyeNinja reacted to ChenHui's post in the thread SMSL H400 with Like Like.
      I got the h400 and used it briefly. h400 doesn't seem to have a "standby mode".It was warm even when no headphones were connected and no...
    • R
      Here's a review I wrote on another forum about my testing of my SJY Audio Horizons, 25ohm magnetic planars, that some are saying are as...
    • R
      Yep, I have a Topping A70 Pro and E70 9028Pro in 5v mode, on the He6se I'm at -17db in high gain before applying the -6.9db preamp...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom