Recent content by Reddy

1. Reddy

TOPPING D90 III Sabre DAC Review

I don't find the jitter values that great when compared to the manufacturer's specifications. The image is from the Gustard x16, and it looks almost identical!
  2. Reddy

Gustard A18 Balanced Desktop DAC Review

Is there a possibility to set the DAC in direct DSD mode? The newer A18 MQA has this option in the settings. That shouldn't be a big problem for the manufacturer. As I can see in the schematic of the AK4499, a bit needs to be set
  3. Reddy

TOPPING HS02 coming

According to the datasheet, the Mornsun regulator has a maximum noise of 200mV peak. However, when I measured the output of the HS02, the values were under 20mV noise. The values did not improve even when an external power supply was connected to the HS02. I could describe how the sun rises in...
  4. Reddy

Surprise findings on Ethernet cables/cleaners/reclockers

It is important to recognize that science is a constantly evolving discipline based on continuous research and verification. While it is legitimate to question certain aspects of science, it is unreasonable and unproductive to reject the entire discipline. Instead, we should strive to critically...
  5. Reddy

Surprise findings on Ethernet cables/cleaners/reclockers

What could be the reasons for the ban….questioning all sound influencing factors would be sad. It is only through such people that science is where it is now!
  6. Reddy

TOPPING HS02 coming

The HS02 has an isolated DC-DC controller from Mornsun installed. Accordingly, the 5V on the isolated side does not look nice. I wonder if Topping has tried how it sounds without this crappy regulator. I don't think that only measurement factors play a role, or do they?
  7. Reddy

TOPPING HS02 coming

Hello, have you tried supplying the HS02 with a clean voltage? It seems like an external power supply is still going through the DC-DC converter in the HS02! Regards, Gio.
  8. Reddy

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

i have often read that without the tweeter protection cover the frequency response will become slightly smoother. Is there any measurment that will be verify this statement?
  9. Reddy

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

It is not about opinions but about audio science. Therefore, the twin-tone imd measurement should not be missing.
  10. Reddy

USB to USB Streamer ¦ Replacing a computer in an audio system

Disable WiFi on rpi4 reduce the supply noise (5v)
  11. Reddy

WTFPLAY

I forgot..... for audiosciencereview readers a process-heavy audio player is the best
  12. Reddy

Gustard A18

Have you tried the other connections or only usb?
Top Bottom