Recent content by Red@

1. R

Using a Raspberry Pi as equaliser in between an USB source (iPad) and USB DAC

Hello @stemag, I am not a dev per say, and would like to use this solution. since the infomation is quite scattered between posts, I am a little at lost. Would it be possible for you to describe the steps including you're latest additions ? It would he very much appreciate, thank you very much...
  2. R

Topping A90 Discrete Review (Headphone Amp & Preamp)

Another point that I didn't see gain focus, and certainly should impact the buying decision for a powerfull Headphone amp is Gain. If I recall correctly, the A90 has 19+ db of gain. While this one gets downgraded in that regard. I own an SP400 and I struggle with the lowish gain as I eq my...
  3. R

Nan-6 Planar Headphone Review

Regarding your comment on sound profile/quality compared to the HE-6. How do you know that they got "really really close" ? If you did not try both headphones, you cannot verify that. Especially regarding the treble region (As well as the few peaks here and there) It would be better to let...
  4. R

Exactly my point
  5. R

In that case.. :D
  6. R

In my opinion, I don't think it is a good think to encourage nockoffs by testing them in ASR. This has borrowed parts from abyss, audeze, and a marketed tuning of hifiman !! Legit asian audio companies are very good and lauded especially in iems and gear, but and I don't think we should buy a...
  7. R

@phofman indeed it would be very much appreciated to have a little guide as it is not perfectly my area of expertise. also does it support dynamic sampling by default ? thank you very much for your valuable work
  8. R

Hello, any news on this project ? thanks
  9. R

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

That seems very goid. But can I ask you how do you get the 5W ? Thanks And doesn't 5w look similar to the smsl SP400 and the A90, wich in theory don't deliver as much current as to compete with an LA90 ?
  10. R

@amirm could you please test it with a 50ohms load to simulate insensitive planars like the susvara ?
  11. R

Thanks for the clarification. but is it for rca or balanced as they're usually not the same
  12. R

Please guys can anyone explain what is lirc. And can someone point me to the balanced inputs impedance ? I know I asked the question many times. But I am surprised it is not concerning any of you as topping are having unusual input impedance in their amps. I am interested in this Amp for my...
  13. R

@JohnYang1997 could please share the input impedance on balanced inputs ? Thank you in advance
  14. R

On balanced inputs ? What is lirc ? If I may ask
  15. R

No, it is not mention, a went through all the posts. Anybody has an idea guys ? (topping are know for having unusual input impedance in their Amps) @amirm would you say the performance stays the same with a 60ohm (83 dB per 1mW sensitivity) headphones ? (As opposed to the 4R and 8R measured loads)
Top Bottom