Recent content by razorree

1. R

Open-back headphones (or maybe closed?), DAC/Amp recommendation

I see that Elegia is 3x more expensive... so maybe difficult to compare? :) I don't have too many options to test, few shops I have here, have only more expensive cans for testing (Stax, Focal, etc.)
  2. R

I tested Meze 99c and Neo, Sivga Robin SV021 (I think this, not Oriole) and Sennheiser HD 560S Meze Audio 99 Classic na Neo sounded like too much upper bass for me Sivga had really nice low bass, but a bit too strong for my liking and Sennheiser HD560 was really nice in overall, but then, there...
  3. R

I checked stores in my city and I think I can test some AKG, AudioTechnica and maybe few Sennheiser, BT cans, not too many.
  4. R

I use PXC 550-II because they are comfy, they cover whole ears, meanwhile HD 400s are pressing my auriculas - that's why I can use them for 10-20 mins max. Do you have that list of DACs? Do you mean this? https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?pages/Reviews/ Also my question is...
  5. R

as I mentioned, I don't need excess of bass (especially boomy), however I think i'll miss lack of bass, if headphones don't have it at all. and I want to upgrade my stuff at home. (I think you overly focused on a sentence mentioning 'bass', and you missed that It's for home/WFH listening, and...
  6. R

Hello ! Currently I'm using my PC for music (Spotify mainly). In the office I use Sennheiser PXC 550-II, at home too or small Edifier R1800TIII 2.0 Studio Speaker + SoundKey DAC I have Sennheiser HD 400s at home also, I can hear much better sound and nice deep bass than PXC 550-II, but they are...
Top Bottom