Recent content by RamiellDeAnn

1. R

Fix your RME ADI 2 - FS DAC sound.

Yeah you are science hero. I dont know. I came here to explain why I was not satisfied with sound. I described what I heard, I gave you measures black and white to suport that. Problem wasnt the device but stupid manufacturer decision. There is objective truth you got turned on EQ on this...
  2. R

I dont know am I from Mars or what? And If I made mistake of some kind with manual... it doesnt change a point in any way.
  3. R

I really would like to make those changes but unfortunatelly I dont have option to edit my thread anymore. Thank you for your input. Its a new unit... burned by myself. But I did factory reset indeed. I wanted to be sure that I didnt do any mistake by my claims about you equalizing sound as...
  4. R

You are welcome... definetely give it a try. At default they put EQ on sound... thats something what user should do! Thinks are better now but that being said.... Its very hard for me to say goodbye to my dacmagic plus. I think its broken and it drives me crazy. Once I turn it on and sound is...
  5. R

That did the trick! Splendid! Actually I was watching at that setting before and asumed its protection against shortage at circuit, not protection from emotions at sound! :O Thank you for your advice. Now its 3 am at my country, gonna try listening tomorow.
  6. R

Dacmagic was measured 30 seconds earlier than RME with exact same gear with no change. Also I measured repeatly both devices with same gear for few days. So I dont expect fault at equipment. Focusrite is Scarlet Solo 2 gen.Plus as I described I can hear that.
  7. R

Thank you for your input. I am using 44.1 khz 16 bit for measurement and for audio reproduction. That spec is really interesting and totally not met with my unit. I am usin RCA, not XLR but I dont mind they would do difference in that two.... hmm, strange
  8. R

I have NAD C388 connected with cambridge and Elac speakers with yamaha subwoofer. Everything has output below 20hz at some level, try run one sweep at your room or near your speakers.. those frequencies will be there. I would like to see if any RME ESS user try those settings and if it ll be better.
  9. R

EDIT: I feel like a should buy some flowers to fellow members of audiosciene forum. Based on their response, whole problem was with Digital DC Protection which was on (filter) by DEFAULT! I dont know why RME though that its good idea to turn on such function to mess with your audio by default...
Top Bottom