Recent content by raif71

1. raif71

Sonic Lamb Headphone with Subwoofer Review

@amirm had a sonic lamb, sonic lamb, sonic lamb ... its color was white as snow....:)
  2. raif71

Topping D50 III Balanced DAC with EQ Review

Maybe you can use optical to usb converter like this https://hifimediy.com/product/hifime-ur23-spdif-optical-to-usb-converter/ . However I think you may need to get a female usb A type to usb-c male adapter. Specs say signal supported up to 96khz/24 bit
  3. raif71

while you're at it, why not check all dimensions
  4. raif71

Topping d50 III has different dimension from d50s as shown from topping site https://www.toppingaudio.com/product-item/d50-iii . Looks like it is taller than d50s
  5. raif71

Fiio K19 looks like a versatile beast

Whatever... the early customers are usually lab rats for new and untried products but companies need to wade in the waters of uncertainty otherwise the status quo remains and the audiophile market desperately need change.
  6. raif71

Moondrop x Crinacle DUSK

Some are saying since yesterday is "you know what day it was" so ...
  7. raif71

Measurements of Gustard P26 Preamplifier

Yes...I think it should be all volumes at 65
  8. raif71

New Chinese IEM's

After giving my son the kz zs10pro, I bought another pair and use it with my Sony WM1A dap. I'm using the kz coz of its low impedance and the wm1a has low power. The wm1a drives the kz well. I must say I'm really enjoying this pairing.
  9. raif71

Fosi Audio SK02 DAC & HP Amp Review

If you are seriously contemplating on doing that, the sk02 hp out can easily be connected to an adapter like below and its female out can jut out from the hole in your desk
  10. raif71

TOPPING D90 III、TOPPING D50 III

Wouldn't it be funny if the announcement by Topping about the DAC/PEQ/192khz etc was actually a consultation with ChatGPT? :p
Top Bottom