Rahan's latest activity

• Rahan
    Rahan reacted to prerich's post in the thread MiniDSP Flex HTx with Like Like.
    I'm thinking about purchasing one to serve as a possible replacement for the Whisper processor. I'd use this to EQ the woofers in the...
  • Rahan
    Rahan replied to the thread JBL 705P / 708P.
    I have recived the mindsp flex htx. I tried the 705 as centre With the 708 as L&R. My listening position is 2.5m from the centre. The...
  • Rahan
    Rahan reacted to catastrofe's post in the thread JBL 705P / 708P with Like Like.
    Thanks. The Flex HTx would handle eArc from my TV, but it doesn't have a network connection so it won't work with Roon over my network...
  • Rahan
    Minidsp flex ht x. You could do exactly what you want. And you can still upgrade to 5.2 later if you want.
  • Rahan
    Rahan reacted to Logix's post in the thread JBL 708P Review (Professional Monitor) with Like Like.
    Grill vs no grill? I'm not a big fan of the PA speaker look (or any speaker grill in general) and I just saw this picture on AVS, I...
  • Rahan
    Rahan reacted to Logix's post in the thread JBL 708P Review (Professional Monitor) with Like Like.
    Just ordered a pair. Thanks.
  • Rahan
    Rahan reacted to BDWoody's post in the thread JBL 708P Review (Professional Monitor) with Like Like.
    I don't know about that specifically, but I do know that they were having a TON of B-Stock sales from returned speakers early on, then I...
  • Rahan
    I hightpassed it at 20 Hz with the crown as recommended by JBL. I eq with a software for room correction and bass boost. 20 Hz is deep...
  • Rahan
    I have the same bass set up. Jbl 4645c with xls 1502 It rocks my world. Bass are clean, and impacfull. Hard to beat pricewise. But...
  • Rahan
    Rahan reacted to Sal1950's post in the thread JBL 705P / 708P with Like Like.
    I don't think you'll be disappointed. The center channel in movies is mainly used for dialog and to slightly support some of the more...
  • Rahan
    Definilely I'll try a 705 as a centre channel as soon as my minidsp HTx arrive. I'll let you know if it does the job. The 880 array is...
  • Rahan
    I'll try with a 705p but I like to watch movies with quiet immersive loudness. If a 705 can handel it, so bit, (that would be awsome)...
  • Rahan
    I m n Thank you but keep in mind that I am not your child. If my question bothers you, don't answer.
  • Rahan
    Thank you. I've checked the 880 array review and this convinced me that this is the kind of speaker I need. My set up is only a double...
  • Rahan
    So for you guys a jbl scl-6 is crap?
Top Bottom