PuX's latest activity

• P
    PuX replied to the thread Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier).
    hope the next model has the usual XLR + RCA inputs (more than 2), a good remote etc. and a more conventional enclosure design - no...
  • P
    PuX reacted to JohnYang1997's post in the thread Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier) with Like Like.
    In the work.
  • P
    I don't get this argument at all. 2V is the most common output level for a DAC on RCA outputs, isn't it? why would it be a problem...
  • P
    I also have a NAD amp in my secondary system and very happy with it. by premium I mean what their price range is and what kind of...
  • P
    bad show. it's nowhere near the top of their lineup, but I expected the amp part to be decent. and before someone tells me it's...
  • P
    PuX replied to the thread AKG K712 Pro Review (Headphone).
    yes, ideally both new, straight out of the box. but then again age will become a factor, pads degrade over time... not very realistic...
  • P
    Chinese version is more relevant, true. but Austrian version would also be interesting, since the difference between them is a bit of a...
  • P
    K701 vs K702 - is there an audible difference in your opinion? there shouldn't be as far as I know. unless you count the K702 65th...
  • P
    agree 100%. they add red/blue accent to the cheapest models, make them bulky and angular, maybe add some bass boost and call it a day.
  • P
    PuX reacted to Robbo99999's post in the thread AKG K712 Pro Review (Headphone) with Like Like.
    K702 are very good gaming headphones though, on account of their soundstage abilities in my experience, so if the K712 contains some of...
  • P
    PuX replied to the thread Schiit Modius Balanced DAC Review.
    it might be not that stupid considering some of the Devialet stuff measured horribly. so unless they fold down the digital signal to 16...
  • P
    not gaming, orange is just an accent color on this model. this can be easily explained - it's just an evolution of K701 and K702...
  • P
    PuX replied to the thread Dynaudio Special 40 - WTF!.
    yep, I don't disagree with any of the above. I think both the Special 25 and Special 40 are probably good speakers, but both have...
  • P
    classic 5+ different fonts with variations on a single device, RCA labels on different levels. some things never change. :) great...
  • P
    PuX replied to the thread Dynaudio Special 40 - WTF!.
    how else would you compare speakers (or anything else) other than measuring them on the same equipment? also your comment may sound a...
Top Bottom