Recent content by Puddingbuks

1. Puddingbuks

KEF KC92 and Kube MIE subwoofers

Only if the driver has not much potential.
  2. Puddingbuks

KEF KC92 and Kube MIE subwoofers

Strange combo, a 15 inch woofer with only a 300 watts amp (Kube 15 MIE).
  3. Puddingbuks

"Coolest" Song You've Heard

Another two cool favourites:
  4. Puddingbuks

This is a nice reaction video to this song. :cool: From 8:30 they realise how this song builds and builds, violin, acoustic guitar, electric guitar and to top it all of, a saxophone.
  5. Puddingbuks

When I was a kid in the late seventies, I thought this was the coolest song ever: Now, probably this one: People enjoying it:
  6. Puddingbuks

New ASR logo proposal

V1b is difficult to read / understand for many people.
  7. Puddingbuks

Focal SOLO6 ST6 Monitor Review

Would be perfect to extend the low end. I would expect clean and effortless bass. But you could also consider the trio line as it will cost about the same.
  8. Puddingbuks

New ASR logo proposal

This is what my AI tool suggested:
  9. Puddingbuks

Help! Marantz Cinema 60

Grow some balls. :p
  10. Puddingbuks

Help! Marantz Cinema 60

I rather would get a Denon X3800H. https://www.zkelectronics.com/compare/denon-avr-x3800h/usa/marantz-cinema-60/usa/
  11. Puddingbuks

3-way speaker with double waveguide and cardioid bass

Nice! How does the low end directivity / cardioid work as there seems to be no speaker in the back?
  12. Puddingbuks

What advice you wish you could have given to your younger self or someone new to this hobby?

Another advice: room and acoustics determine 90% of the end result. Buy a measurement mic and iron out the last problems with dsp.
  13. Puddingbuks

help finding artist and song thread

Thanks, but isn’t the song. Maybe it is an unreleased song, heard it at a hifi show where the nagra people claimed they brought excellent recordings of their own.
  14. Puddingbuks

help finding artist and song thread

I can’t find this one through shazam, soundhound, lyrics? Anyone on ASR? Rename extension to mp3. Thanks!
  15. Puddingbuks

Lack of high-end speaker reviews

Alcon resembles the dutch stage accompany in a sense that they also use large ribbon horns. https://www.stageaccompany.com/
Top Bottom