Recent content by pthung

1. P

Which TPA3255 amp do you recommend?

From Wiki: Due to its ultra-secrecy the U.S. intelligence community referred to the NSA as "No Such Agency" and this amplifier is too good to be true so it is "No Such Amplifier". ;-)
  2. P

According to the specs MC33272 is way below OPA1656 and it will be interesting if Drmodor module with MC33272 sounds better than OPA1656
  3. P

How does it sound in comparison to 3e Audio module or Aiyima?
  4. P

Do you have to change any resistor, capacitor or just replace the op-amp?
  5. P

Allo Volt+ D (Double) - DIY forums legend with horrible datasheet specs

Allo did put some measurement on their website but it's for Volt+, not Volt+D. https://www.allo.com/sparky/volt-plus-amp.html Volt+D is supposed to be better.
  6. P

Measurements of Topping DX3Pro LDAC/V2

The main difference between this version and version 1 is bluetooth LDAC support. Looking for your bluetooth measurements, WolfX.
  7. P

I finally got this stuff.

Oh yes. So we have more measurements to see.
  8. P

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

No v1 does not support LDAC. That is why v2 is also called LDAC edition.
  9. P

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Just receive my Dx3 pro LDAC version today. Everything seems Ok. Bluetooth pairing is easy and LDAC Bluetooth codec is automatically selected (I am using android 10 with developing option on so I can check this). But when using USB input with 24bits/96khz FLAC, Wave then whatever the player I...
  10. P

Review and Audio Measurement of LG G7 ThinQ Smartphone

Hi all, I am newbie here so someone please explain why applying MQA on LG Thinq G7 makes SINAD better? Is it because of check on MQA will bypass Android audio stack or just because of MQA encoding? Thank you.
Top Bottom