Prolix's latest activity

• Prolix
    Prolix replied to the thread Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review.
    I think the rambling is an intentional feature rather than a bug. I just skip to about the 3/4 mark.
  • Prolix
    Historically, if Atkinson likes the measurements he'll give them a "rating" (excellent, great, generally good, measured well, etc) in...
  • Prolix
    Prolix reacted to dfuller's post in the thread Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review with Like Like.
    Jesus, this Tekton guy is a real piece of work isn't he?
  • Prolix
    This guy doesn't have anything even remotely resembling a legitimate legal claim. Unbelievable.
  • Prolix
    Prolix replied to the thread Neumann KH120 II Monitor Review.
    It was user error. Had a cabling whoopsie.
  • Prolix
    I sure did but thanks for the idea!
  • Prolix
    I'm trying to incorporate a pair of these into my basement AV system. Connecting them (rca-->xlr from Arcam receiver) not only makes...
  • Prolix
    Prolix reacted to restorer-john's post in the thread Bricked my amp? with Like Like.
    If you hear no relay noise after a few seconds when turning on, and you've inspected and replaced the 10 rail fuses (2 for each...
  • Prolix
    Prolix replied to the thread Bricked my amp?.
    The issue is the only button on this thing is the power button.
  • Prolix
    Prolix reacted to DVDdoug's post in the thread Bricked my amp? with Like Like.
    $300 for a diagnosis without a maximum would be too much risk for me. You might be able to sell it as-is to someone who wants it for...
  • Prolix
    Prolix reacted to Dunring's post in the thread Bricked my amp? with Like Like.
    Only thing is see if there's any button to hold while turning it on. If it's been off and capacitors drained to reset it I don't think...
  • Prolix
    Prolix reacted to Timcognito's post in the thread Bricked my amp? with Like Like.
    Sounds like the fuses for these amps are finicky so for $20 bucks on Amazon you can replace them all. there is a chart in this post
  • Prolix
    Prolix reacted to restorer-john's post in the thread Bricked my amp? with Like Like.
    Don't toss it- that's just an incredible waste of a lovely amplifier. It's most likely you've taken out one channel output devices or...
  • Prolix
    Thanks all. I swapped out the fuses, and tried everything I could think of to trigger some kind of reset, but no dice. I did find a...
  • Prolix
    Thanks, I just ordered a new set and we'll see!
Top Bottom