Recent content by Progronom

1. P

Aiyima A07 Max - Aiyima's new TPA3255 amplifier with mono/stereo output

People, and please look at what is written on these chips (highlighted in yellow)?
  2. P

Absolutely the right question. In order to make PBTL from Stereo, it is enough to connect in the channels + and +, - and -. That is, a relay with two groups of contacts is enough to connect. The signal output will then be on any contacts L + - or R + -. However, at Max we see that the signal...
  3. P

I bought two pieces of AIYIMA A07 MAX. I want to do a double Mono. That is, - connect the Left channel from the source to one AIYIMA A07 MAX, - connect the right channel from the source to another AIYIMA A07 MAX. That's the point switching the AIYIMA A07 MAX to Mono mode! See, for example...
  4. P

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

And what version do you have now?
  5. P

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

This function is called "Auto Power-ON". It is often found in household appliances, and in all personal computers. I have an SMC DA-8, it also has this function. Question, is there an "Auto Power-ON" in SU-10? This function is also called: Return to the last state (Power On or PowerOff) after...
  6. P

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Hi! If the device is turned on, and at the same time turn off the power - for example, pull 220 volts out of the socket, then turn it back on after a while. Will the SU-10 turn on itself? Or do I need to turn on the button on the remote control again, or on the Knob handle?
  7. P

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Hi! Is there a memorization of the last state? For example - the DAC is on, and playing. I turn off the 220 volt power outlet. An hour later, I turn on the 220 volt power again. What will happen to the DAC? Will it self turn on, or not?
  8. P

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Hi! If you select PRE-MODE -> Vol Fixed. After that, turn on the music playback. What will be displayed in the center of the display?
  9. P

Topping PA3s Review (Desktop Amplifier)

I am not at all interested in what whom they likes or dislike :) They are not sexy lovers, but electronic devices ... :) Do not arrange a flood. Why should I read about Topping L50? It has a mechanical power-on toggle switch, not an electronic one, as in PA3s. I need an exact answer to a...
  10. P

Topping PA3s Review (Desktop Amplifier)

Hi! Is there a memorization of the last state? For example - the amplifier is on, playing, the RCA input is selected. I turn off the 220 volt power outlet. An hour later, I turn on the 220 volt power again. What will happen to the amplifier? Will it turn on, or not?
  11. P

Gustard X18 Review (Stereo DAC)

I don't know. I don't have this dac yet. That's why I'm asking.
  12. P

SMSL D300 Review (Balanced DAC)

To SMSL-Mandy What operational amplifiers are installed? The markings are not clear on the photographs.
  13. P

Topping D70s MQA Review (DAC)

The D70 and D70S are very different. Completely different schemes. Actually two different DACs. Look at the insides: D70 vs D70S
  14. P

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Addition. Maybe I was wrong. Triggered after one, i.e. 1,0,1,0,1,0,1,0 ...
Top Bottom