Recent content by prateek

1. P

Replace “Connect it E” cable from Project with something longer

Hello @yomexzo, I have the exact same question. To what is the shield connected? A wild guess, the shield and the -ve side of RCA are tied together at the yellow-marked end. At the turntable side of cable, the shield is not connected to -ve side of RCA. Basically, I'm trying to go from RCA to...
  2. P

Ladder Schumann FPGA Dac

Thanks for the jolt! I got carried away and didn't even bother about numbers. Time to use the brains. I will wait for its review.
  3. P

Ladder Schumann FPGA Dac

This new dac from Shenzhenaudio has piqued my interest. Is this a Chinese contender for Chord?? LADDER Schumann FPGA DAC https://shenzhenaudio.com/products/ladder-schumann-dac-hifi-usb-dsp-coaxial-opt-aes-resolution-audio-decoder-1 The build resonates a lot with the Denafrips build and design...
  4. P

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

@ceausuc There is also an accompanying H18 headphone-amp/preamp. #speculation
  5. P

Hello @gustard , I have a question about A22 Dual AK4499 DAC. I am posting it here as there are no relevant and active threads for A22 Does it support DSD Direct feature like the RME ADI-2 DAC 4490/93 versions?
  6. P

Initial Data On The Dual-AK4499-Based Gustard DAC-A22

Hello @gustard , I have a question about A22 Dual AK4499 DAC. Does it support DSD Direct like the RME ADI-2 DAC?
  7. P

S.M.S.L. SD-9 Set-Up and Basic Review

Congratulations on the nice acquisition! Appreciate if you could share some pcb pics. Thanks. Curious... what clocks does it use.
  8. P

Not with me yet. Person supposed to hand carry it has postponed travel plans.
  9. P

Nice writeup. I too am trying to pair SD9 with X16. Could you please confirm if SD9 can output DSD128 native from SD9's i2s HDMI. Thanks!
  10. P

My unit (Sl. No. X16-B151602132) has no issues with DSD playback. Qobuz should not be an issue as it will be PCM format.
  11. P

:) For me, the best there is. Really at the price point, vfm product!
  12. P

@Reynaldo Hi, kindly share the eeprom code file also. Thanks!
  13. P

@MiradoOne Hi, you seem to have the same combination I plan to buy. Already placed the order for pi2aes, getting x16 shortly. Can you please do a small favor/poc. 1. Does x16 play well with i2s from pi2aes. I heard Zeos say pi2aes was not playing through i2s on x16. Check out his x16+h16...
Top Bottom