Recent content by posvibes

1. posvibes

Sony MDR-7506 Review (Headphone)

On the other hand.......;) https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/sony-mdr-7506-review/
  2. posvibes

Audiophiles, generally don't like class D amps!

Depends on how you define "define".;)
  3. posvibes

Is room treatment significant if i only listen at low volumes?

As restorer-john says, a very good question, and excellent question in deed. I am all ears for the answer, views and opinions.
  4. posvibes

Blacklisting Reviewers.

Jesse Pinkman is my go to guy for audio equipment reviews, so many lights, and "its got parametric equalizers and shit, so it always sounds the bomb".
  5. posvibes

New Beatles Song!

It sounds to me very much in the groove of the Double Fantasy album, which I am not a great fan of, although I do prefer the stripped back version of that particular disc. What comes to mind, lyrically, is it a song to the Beatles? Is it a nod to them, especially to McCartney a thank you? At...
  6. posvibes

Drummers you can't mistake

Back in the late 1980's I saw John Scofield with Dennis Chambers on drums and Gary Granger on Bass at a jazz festival in Austria. Those guys were so tight and having such a great time and Chambers was physically the strongest drummer I have ever seen.
  7. posvibes

Impudence matching

Let impudence be impudence!...........please.
  8. posvibes

Refreshing movies worth watching

Anything by Wes Anderson
  9. posvibes

Drummers you can't mistake

I thought Stan Getz always had great individual drummers in his various lineups including the great Victor Lewis.
  10. posvibes

Refreshing movies worth watching

If it hasn't been mentioned I would like to recommend "The Tender Bar" with Ben Affleck and directed by George Clooney. The story is familiar, a coming of age film, that reminds me of so many other films, a kind of cross between the Paper Chase, Good Will Hunting, Before the Fall. It is...
  11. posvibes

How Dangerous is AI?

It is not just the advances made in AI that worry me, but also the corresponding decline in human intelligence that it will propogate that causes me a general nauseous feeling of anxiety. The dilemma of a two-for-one.
  12. posvibes

Ask me questions.

I am a big fan of Topping equipment, so thank you. Who do you see as your main competition technically/commercially?
  13. posvibes

Wife Says Sounds Better From Kitchen, etc.

It's amazing how many relationships that woman has been in, all over the world and for a very, very long time.
  14. posvibes

Is my system effectively transparent?

I'd like to know why the OP's thought his system was not transparent in the first place? Something triggered his dissatisfaction, if indeed it was dissatisfaction, but he obviously thinks lack of transparency is the culprit. How does one come to that conclusion?
  15. posvibes

KEF R11 vs. Q900 Blind test can’t tell difference! HELP

Me, personally would buy the R11's and the continual worrying of endless sleepless nights of doubt in having made the right decision that inevitably would follow, I would put to good use looking for damning reviews of the Q900's.
Top Bottom