Recent content by porotikos

1. P

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

well so it seems it isnt supported. no worries guys thank you
  2. P

ok thank you my friend. so i will stick with rpi4 for my amp and mi box s for my tv in bedroom. cheers
  3. P

after so many years, i love this dac. Buuuuut. I just purchased a xiaomi mi box s 2nd generation. when i connect it to khadas toneboard via usb, sound is muted. no sound either from tv or my amp. any ideas what might be the solution? dunno if thsi si the correct thread, but thsi community is so...
  4. P

AOSHIDA SMSL C200 Review (DAC & Amp)

thank you. it performs a bit less i guess, and it doesnt have balanced out. But seems quite promising. ill dig more into it. perhaps i should wait more. seems like the market is starting to release combos. oh i love combos. Thank you again
  5. P

AOSHIDA SMSL C200 Review (DAC & Amp)

Hi there. i currently have a soncoz la-qxd1. Actually i quite like it. it is the revised version that fixed the static problem. But i saw this dac+amp combo and i am thinking of changing to it. Buuuuut. I read about problems that audio drops out. So, is it a design flaw? seems quite annoying...
  6. P

Soncoz LA-QXD1 Balanced DAC Review

any idea what happened to the download page in the soncoz site?
  7. P

Soncoz LA-QXD1 Balanced DAC Review

I decided to measure my DAC with my old Asus Xonar u7 Stopped reading after that
  8. P

SONCOZ SGD1 Audio DAC Review

The same unit would be pointless. If i was in america i could lend mine.... Unfortunately i am in greece my friend
  9. P

I think they questioned all sonkoz producta though they only provided measurements for sgd1. Ill check that thread later. If you could find the will and time to redo laqxd1 again, i thing it would clear the air forever. Not for me, i trust you, but for every doubtful petty person on the web...
  10. P

I would appreciate a new test for laqxd1 if possible, as well... You are the best
  11. P

Noone here accused amir of anything. We trust his measurements thats why we visit this forum. In my case, i am in europe so sending it over is a no go due to customs especially with the new changes...
  12. P

hopefully new measurements for laqxd1as well
  13. P

well i googled what sbam is. found the forum. then found this thread. https://www.superbestaudiofriends.org/index.php?threads/soncoz-sgd1-asr-measurement-discrepancies.11115/ i love asr obviously. and trust amir. But thereis too much gossip going on right now, that i think it has to be...
  14. P

Ok thank you. Was wondering if the fix really made the sinad worse in both dacs....
  15. P

Is this ess imd hump fix needed only on this dac, or also on la qxd1 as well?
Top Bottom