Recent content by plitsch platsch

1. P

WiiM Pro Plus - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

Damn, missing an USB input for local music. That would be the perfect device for me
  2. P

Topping E30 II DAC Review

The remote of this gear is a mess. I love my E30, but you have to target the remote directly to the device, no excuses. It is anniying. Are all Topping devices act the same?
  3. P

Cambridge Audio Azur 851N Review and Measurements

Would you still recoemmend to buy this device? I mean it all relies to the software, and the 851n is about 8 years old...
  4. P

Mission LX Connect DAC - Any experience?

Hi all, does anyone has any experience with the Mission LX Control DAC?
  5. P

New Amp needed - 85% Vinyl listening

Hi there, I need a new Amp, mainly for Vinyl listening. Listening on Triangle Elara LN05 with a Technics 1200 MK5 and AT Stylus. So the Amp hast to have a good phono pre integrated (100-200pf). Budget max 1K Euro. Any ideas?
  6. P

Magnat MA 900 is almost the perfect amp for me but lacks of...

Room correction. Plesse do not suggest all in one gear. Want to build modular
  7. P

Hm, NR 1200, 6000A and c368 are almost the same price. But marantz has plastic front. Can't find anything about bass/treble management with the 6000A, so seems to be the nad left
  8. P

I like to buy new gear. Will have a look into the nad. Right now found a Pioneer A 50. What do you think? https://eu.pioneer-av.com/de-DE/audio-hifi/amplifiers-receivers/verstaerker/integrierte-verstaerker/a-50da/p/156846?wt_mc=paid.pricecomp.idealo.pioneer.156846.mainfeed-de.ad
  9. P

Thanks, great, but 150% mo' money. Too much for me, sadly.
  10. P

Hi fellows, found in the MA 900 the almost perfect amp for me, but is has no support for pre or sub out. I love the brushed alu style, bass/mid/treble management and loudness. But maybe I will run a miniDSP in near future, which I can't with this amp, nor can I run a sub. So, what are the...
  11. P

Yamaha R-N803 Smart Receiver Review

I know, of course that's true. But what are the possible alternatives? I would also go with an (pre-)amp (with pre-outs) and external dsp/dac, to be more future proof.
  12. P

Yamaha R-N803 Smart Receiver Review

Would you still recommend this amp, even if it's discontinued? Or any other solutions with similar features up to a price of 1.000 €?
Top Bottom