Recent content by Pillars

1. P

NEOHIPO ET30 VU Meter Speaker Switcher Review

Thanks for sharing this. My DAC has an unused RCA output I can connect to this.
  2. P

Schiit Freya S Preamplifier Review 2

There is a whole lot of more differences than just this. It has a whole dedicated SE gain stage now.
  3. P

Topping DX7 Pro

Functionally flawless and aesthetically fantastic. This unit is in retail box with all goodies. Looking for $325 on this unit shipped to your door including fees. Thanks for looking!
  4. P

F/S: SMSL SP400

It's sold
  5. P

FS: Gustard X16 DAC, Singxer SA-1, Questyle CMA Twelve

Absolutely. Added what I had on hand, I'm at work. No pic of the Gustard but rest assured it exists :D PM me if you are interested and I can share my transaction history references which are 400+ positive.
  6. P

FS: Gustard X16 DAC, Singxer SA-1, Questyle CMA Twelve

A few great units for sale. All in excellent condition and ready to be enjoyed. I've got a LOT of equipment and need to trim down to pay some bills. Singxer SA-1 with upgraded volume knob for $435 Gustard X16 - $350 ($735 if SA-1 and X16 are purchased together) Questyle CMA Twelve - $900
  7. P

Schiit Freya S Preamplifier Review 2

Mine does this, it's a strange design choice but otherwise no issues with the pre.
  8. P

S.M.S.L DA-9 vs AO200?

Well, it's the distortion that maybe helps :) I prefer my Akitika GT-102 to the DA-9 for this reason - though I rather enjoy the DA-9 for 2ch home theater use.
  9. P

S.M.S.L DA-9 vs AO200?

No issues here
  10. P

Price drop to $400
  11. P

Amplifier is in mint condition, low use in retail box. This is the best THX amp money can buy as it is truly balanced with gobs of power. I've been using my tube amp most often with my HD650 (blasphemy I know) so I'm selling this. It's got a relay based stepped attenuator, runs cool and performs...
Top Bottom