Recent content by phoenixsong

1. P

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

Yeah been eyeing this too, distortion measurements are much lower than the Empyrean's according to this link
  2. P

Has anyone tried the Moondrop Aria?

Ooh TRN MT1 tips go surprisingly well with the Aria
  3. P

Ending the Windows Audio Quality Debate

I actually installed it to bypass the Windows APO issues mentioned in the first post of this thread. Might play around with EQ in the near future, just not now
  4. P

The features here look really fun, I definitely will try it when I find some time
  5. P

Thanks for the replies- I tried out accessing the "Editor" function and it seems to match the picture above. However, disabling enhancements directly via sound devices does the job as well :D So far I am blown away by the sound clarity on my Motu M2 after some initial accustomisation to the new...
  6. P

I just downloaded Equaliser APO! Is there a way to disable its EQ feature? Read that it is programmed to be installed with a slight bass boost off the bat
  7. P

AKG K371 Review (closed back headphone)

Also, people with glasses etcetera may find the bass level of the K371 more accurate than that of the K361
  8. P

Panasonic RP-TCM125 Review (Budget IEM)

The MH750's tips complements its tuning really well too. I probably only prefer the Acoustune AET08a tips over it out of my current collection
  9. P

Panasonic RP-TCM125 Review (Budget IEM)

Received delivery of a genuine Sony MH750 2 days ago. Sound quality/tuning alone is very impressive for the price of about $10USD
  10. P

Yeah, distortion in the mids doesn't look any different from their current offerings, but is lower in the bass than even their Illumination model. Pricing is really competitive too; I think they are determined to beat the Tanchjim Hana 2021 at least. The interchangeable nozzles are like those of...
  11. P

Beginner to software/API stuff here! :p Is WASAPI native to all windows pcs? If not, what is being used on them? I chanced upon this thread and it really piqued my curiosity, for I have always focused on hardware and merely adjusted windows audio settings to what extent I knew (No sounds scheme...
  12. P

Douk VU2 Review (VU Meter/Input Selector)

Oof, shaken confidence in their products. Guess their plain switchers will still be fine though? Nobsound 3-IN-1-OUT XLR Audio Switch Review | Audio Science Review (ASR) Forum
  13. P

For those with the 2021 Aria I really recommend trying it with KXXS filters instead and BGVP A07 tips equipped, especially if you prefer upper? mids to stand out a little more
Top Bottom