Recent content by peterq

1. P

FS: Pair of JBL lsr 306p mkii - $150

In mint condition, I might still have the original box. asking for $150. Local pick up at SanJose.
  2. P

FS: Flux-lab FA-12 - $360

I bought the amp couple weeks ago, but finally found it's too big for my desk. This is the unit which is measured by Amirm. Looking for $360 net, buyer pays shipping and paypal fee if there is any. Thanks.
  3. P

Nan-6 Planar Headphone Review

The material cost of nan7 is higher than nan6 but it's still not so-called stealth magnet in hifiman. Susvara is still a very special TOTL headphone. The weight is still high comparing to hd800, this is the reason I give up all planer headphones.
  4. P

FS: topping d10s - $50

silver color, good condition. $50 + shipping + fee(if any).
  5. P

Yup, from what I know, Nan is the only person behind his product. I won’t worry about the warranty of Nan6 right now since I believe the skill of Nan and the customer numbers are limited, but to support mass production is another story.
  6. P

I talked to Nan when he was designing the headphone. He is a guy who know how to repair planar headphone including hifiman, audeze and abyss. He decided to clone he6 initially while he did some tuning to make frequency response looks like susvara more or less. Now I think he is trying to clone...
  7. P

FS: Weiss dac 202

sold long time ago, if you can accept a bit bright sound, you can use topping d10b instead(not d10s which is a bit smooth). I tried many DACs, d10b is very similar as dac202 without many fancy features(remote, high quality parts...)
  8. P

Topping D10 Balanced Review (USB DAC)

I don't think it's harsh sound, maybe a bit bright for some people. But after compared to many dacs, d10b has the best price/performance ratio. Compare to soekris 1321, I'm sure 1321 has much more higher distortion since I always missed some details.
  9. P

rockna wavedream signature measured by golden sound, another boutique r2r with distortion factory

The jitter measurement can beat maybe all of the delta-sigma dacs which measured by Amir.
  10. P

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649757642-weiss-dac-202-firewire-version/ This is the link, I give $50 discount to ASR member.
  11. P

Final price drop to $1500 net. Thanks.
  12. P

The price decreased to $1800 for asr member.
  13. P

One of the best measurement dac. Asking for $2000 net to me, thanks. Also listed on USAM, please check photo from there. People in Bay Area can pick up, thanks.
Top Bottom