Recent content by Peib

1. Peib

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Do you recomend Topping dx3pro+ ? My jds labs atom dac is broken and I am searching for a new amp (or dac/amp). What are the problems the topping dx3pro+ has?
  2. Peib

Sony MDR-Z1R Headphone Review

thanks for sharing
  3. Peib

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

wish i could afford it xD
  4. Peib

Doubts about HIFIMAN HE400se

Have you hear The He400i 2020? How do u compair with he400se?
  5. Peib

Hello! Are you going to use EQ? I guess so, if needed. Why do you want to replace the K712 pro? Long time having them and I wanted to try new sounds. When i saw how well measure and how cheap he400se are, i wanted to give them a chance, because my budget is low What do you expect from the...
  6. Peib

Hello! I have AKG k712 pro and I am plan ING to change them for hifiman he400se because I read thones ones are much better choice. The question I have is about the soundstage of the hifiman compared to the AKG or to the other choice I consider: sennheiser hd58X jubilee. Can anyone tell me...
  7. Peib

A DAC/AMP for my PC? (listening to Deezer HiFi / movies / games)

I am in the same situation than you. Be patient and keep an eye on second gear websites these days, people will buy new stuff and sell the old one. I dont know if i should get dx1 or wait until dx3pro+ appears in sale in second hand market
  8. Peib

Topping DX1 mini desktop DAC & AMP

Hello! Is DX1 powerful enough to drive Akg k712 ? Or shall I go for DX3 pro + instead of DX1? Thanks in advance!
  9. Peib

Manufacturing of a High-End (Moon Audio) CD Player

I would love to see one of Moon products reviewed here. Some people in Spanish forums say wonders about the, but I dont think they will measure as well…
  10. Peib

Has anyone done any detailed review or analysis of Zidoo media players?

Thanks for sharing this. Unfortunately i am not capable of knowing if it measures well or not.
  11. Peib

Wharfedale Diamond 220 Budget Speaker Review

i have the 220 and they sound good for me
  12. Peib

Wharfedale Diamond 220 Budget Speaker Review

thank you very much, i really needed the roon EQ :)
  13. Peib

AKG K712 Pro Review (Headphone)

thank you very much
Top Bottom