Recent content by Pearljam5000

1. P

Neumann KH 310A Review (Powered Monitor)

Another point for the 8361A for having an aluminum cabinet, don't know why but metal cabinets just sound better to me, could be psychological. And I have no idea what the KH420 is made out of
  2. P

It makes me sad for not getting them @ the old price :confused:
  3. P

B&W 800D4 series

Like a house;) Focal also has a house sound Also Genelec and Neumann. I guess it's a certain tonality you can recognize when you hear it.
  4. P

KEF LS50 Meta Review (Speaker)

Well it's been done before so I assume it's possible;)
  5. P

KEF LS50 Meta Review (Speaker)

Why don't they make an LS80 with an 8 inch woofer that won't require adding sub in most cases ?
  6. P

At least they improve the older models with the new ones, so some increase in price is justified. But this is 10 years old technology that probably costs them much less to make now than when it was new and they increased the price for no reason
  7. P

I'm talking about recently not years ago :)
  8. P

I don't buy it, why hasn't Genelec and other companies increased the prices?
  9. P

B&W 800D4 series

The best sounding speaker recordings I have ever heard.
  10. P

Genelec 8351b vs 8361a

They look awesome in white
  11. P

Genelec 8351b vs 8361a

I think it will be a great service for the community as it's relatively rare. Anyways i would get the 8361A there's something satisfying about knowing you have the flagship model and price difference is not that big from 8351B also will probably make subs redundant so i don't see any negatives.
  12. P

Genelec 8351b vs 8361a

Get the 8361A and send one to Amir ;)
  13. P

If they increased the price they should have at least include the grille:facepalm:
  14. P

They're too small I consider the 8351B in the same class.
Top Bottom