Recent content by PCMusic

1. PCMusic

Apartment Audiophile: A ‘subjective’ review of D&D 8c speakers for pop, electronic and rock music fans (link)

Ok I got it. No, I was not aware of PCMusic as a record label. Now I know it. Thank you.
  2. PCMusic

Apartment Audiophile: A ‘subjective’ review of D&D 8c speakers for pop, electronic and rock music fans (link)

I agree very much with your opinion that 'generalization is often dumb' - well, may be saying "generalization may often simplify complicated scenarios" is better. There're a lot of very dynamic rock music. Even studio recorded and mastered electronic music could have high dynamic range. All...
  3. PCMusic

Not sure if you are talking to me ... I didn't know why the word OP is on my personal picture. No idea at all.
  4. PCMusic

Dutch & Dutch 8c Review

One guy started the DD 8c FB group, and Martijn joined: https://www.facebook.com/groups/449617959639445 A slowly growing group.
  5. PCMusic

Dutch & Dutch 8c Review

During speaker audition I agree with Keith that it's the best to do a home loan, and then you have the knowhow to put the speakers at the 'best' and the least compromised positions in your home. Only can you do this you could know how it could truly deliver in your home. But there are several...
  6. PCMusic

Hi there No no ... I didn't mean the unicorn statement you said. I only said very often rooms may be too reflective for playing pop, rock, and electronica, with reasons explained in more detail in the original review. Very high end capable speakers put in less than adequate reflective rooms...
  7. PCMusic

The soundstage is excellent. My point is if you have to pull out the speakers so far away from the front walls and have the speakers placed rather close to the sidewalls, you may need to add absorption stuff for sidewalls. If you did, nothing to worry. That's normal practice for conventional...
  8. PCMusic

https://audiophilestyle.com/forums/topic/62373-apartment-audiophile-a-%E2%80%98subjective%E2%80%99-review-of-dd-8c-speakers-for-pop-electronic-and-rock-music-fans/?tab=comments#comment-1118731 The above is a 'subjective' review of 8c for pop, rock, and electronic music fans, especially for...
Top Bottom