Recent content by Pawelekdabek

1. Pawelekdabek

XBOX Series X to Scarlett Solo 3rd gen

Little update: I have asked Hifime and they were very kind to answer my question and yes it is possible to extract audio form xbox and stream it with no noticeable delay. However there is another solution. Slightly worse but zero cost. There is an app called Greenlight - github link, that...
  2. Pawelekdabek

Btw. Could you tell me how can I use Raspberry Pi to output what comes from Hifime UR23? Maybe that will be easier to setup.
  3. Pawelekdabek

I guess I can just ask Hifime if is it possible. Thanks ;)
  4. Pawelekdabek

Can I connect Hifime UR23 to my macbook and "play" audio that was extracted? Cause my audio interface is connnected to it most of the time.
  5. Pawelekdabek

I just bought XBOX Series X console and I was wondering if there is any way to connect it to my Scarlett Solo 3rd gen audio interface. Is there any way to extract audio from hdmi output of console and transfer it to Solo with USB-C?
  6. Pawelekdabek

Studio monitor speakers without hiss?

I don't wanna to be rude but you should consider checking out your ears at audiologist maybe(that's really concerning)? I've had Genelec 8030 and heard hiss even at 1m away from them and my room wasn't really the quietest one at that time. I replaced them with Neumann KH120 and it is better but...
  7. Pawelekdabek

Portable Bluetooth speaker?

I think Soundcore Motion + and Motion Boom are very nice. Much better than JBL counterparts. And also not as expensive as other brands.
  8. Pawelekdabek

Presonus Microstation BT Review

How do you calibrate this with audio interface to not exceed 2v on input? I have Scarlett Solo and wonder how do I set volume knob on it to work good with this thing?
  9. Pawelekdabek

Best speakers on the market(regardless of type) for up to $10K?

I dunno if someone suggested it but even the best speakers will not shine in untreated room. Spend some of your money on treatment and you will have to spend less money on speakers to achieve superior sound.
  10. Pawelekdabek

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Once again I am voting for EVE Audio, model 203/204/205. Maybe there is someone that do have one of them.
  11. Pawelekdabek

Bluetooth USB Dongle capable of LDAC ?

Is it possible to stream music from Android to PC over LDAC using LDAC capable usb receiver?
  12. Pawelekdabek

Genelec 8030C Studio Monitor Review

And also 27Hz (-10db). Is this worth 399$?
  13. Pawelekdabek

Genelec 8030C Studio Monitor Review

Oh, sorry then. I didn't knew that. I was checking it not a big while ago and they were still available. They are still in my country and probably in whole europe.
Top Bottom