Recent content by pavuol

1. pavuol

What items have you NOT purchased as a result of ASR?

Totaldac d1-six.. Now I can play cool & say if it measured bad nor was recommended, I spared my funds for something better :cool:. (...instead of just to confess that I'm broke and wouldn't buy it in any case :facepalm::oops:)
  2. pavuol

Hedd ‘Heddphones’ production video

Interesting: In order to reproduce the complete audible frequency band (and beyond), the HEDDphone® incorporates VVT® (pat. pending). VVT® introduces a new diaphragm geometry that expands the AMT principle to a linear full range (10Hz–40kHz) headphone transducer. It replaces the fixed geometric...
  3. pavuol

Glass Sound Speaker (portable light&sound with Red Dot award)

Interesting, for only $799. Or $1598 for stereo ;) Sony LSPX-S1 GLASS SOUND SPEAKER Red-dot award 2019
  4. pavuol

What you need to know about the virus in China "2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)"

FYI, I accidentally tripped over an article about this "home" :) Bruce Makowsky (born 1956)[1] is an American real estate developer and entrepreneur. In 2017, he set the record for the most expensive home listed in the United States by listing a home he developed in Bel Air on the market for...
  5. pavuol

SOLD: Devialet 200 (CONUS & Canada)

9 of 10 italian ASR readers got a heartattack seeing these pictures.. :eek:
  6. pavuol

Anyway, when this thread "gone wrong", am I the only one who thinks that "weird" placement of an egg shaped speaker in front of a female angel looks somehow too... decadent, to say the least? :)
  7. pavuol

I like broccoli decorated pizza, you like pinneaple... Let's just both of us be happy we live in Europe, cause in California we would be death already :) Now what was the thread about? :p
  8. pavuol

you can't mix US hightech with FR hightech it's like putting pinneaple on a pizza :rolleyes:
  9. pavuol

Electronics comes and goes, but books remain the same constant value.. :)
  10. pavuol

Still sexy, just not to the wide audience ;)
  11. pavuol

But one have to admit, this thin plate looks nice in the showroom, next to a thin laptop. (the thickness of the books there is purely random.. ;)
  12. pavuol

Its nice finish screams to be used for DYI body weight scale...
  13. pavuol

Devialet Expert 200 Amplifier, DAC and Streamer Review

We all should be more reserved in our judgements and just wait for a fully functional piece to be retested. Because the manufacturer is clearly confident with this Expert line :cool:: "By rethinking sound reproduction at every turn, Devialet engineers have been able to achieve the best...
Top Bottom