Recent content by paulgyro

1. P

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

It got pulled down as a result of legal recommendation. Erin will retest and republish the review as mentioned recently. I saw screenshots of the original emails and they have been correctly represented here and elsewhere. You aren't going to see them unless Erin and his legal counsel want...
  2. P

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

Seeing I have seen Eric's emails to Erin, this is close to the demands Eric laid out.
  3. P

Speaking specifically of the technical attributes of a tweeter array. Yes it can work. Key case in point are M&K speakers and monitor audios newest flagship speaker. With m&K it can control the vertical dispersion. With monitor audio it essentially coupled as a mid-range coaxial design.
  4. P

That was me. I left the group so I assume that's why I'm shown like that. I want nothing to do with Tekton moving forward.
  5. P

I can confirm that this is true, I'm a Patron of Erin's and saw screenshots of the email that Eric sent him.
  6. P

That's a nice way of saying it
  7. P

Here here! I'm at the same place too. My money will never go towards anything with the Tekton name on it nor anything Eric has touched. And I will tell everyone I can the same.
  8. P

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

Good to hear. This certainly shouldn't be an argument if people say grounded. FYI what I haven't heard anyone say is the crossover will have to be redesigned if you add a woofer regardless of configuration.
  9. P

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

Why the LOL man? You made a blanket statement regarding PRs and sound quality. I was pushing back on your assertion.
  10. P

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

I don't believe your assertion about passive radiators (PR) having lower sound quality vs a ported speaker is based in fact. Both designs when well executed will have amazing quality, the PR box can just be smaller.
  11. P

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

Nice! Is it your design to make it an MTM?
  12. P

Comparison of Dirac Live Bass Control (DLBC) and Dirac ART for all known AVRs/Processors

DLBC will optimize the sub much better, but primarily multiple subs.
  13. P

JBL HDI-1600 Speaker Review

I don't know of anyone who's measured the ATC scm11 or reviewed both of these. Do you? Paul
  14. P

JBL D2430K Measurements

What is the large woofer that you are using? Where did you purchase the JBL parts? They are hard to come by these days.
Top Bottom