Recent content by Paspolc

1. Paspolc

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

do you think that a Yamaha R-N803 is enough powerful for these speakers? Thanks P.
  2. Paspolc

I have them, the Elac dbr62, and they are just fantastic, considering the price range. I bought them for 389 euros in may 2021, new. I followed Amir review, i was not able to listen to them before, since all hifi stores in my town have closed down.
  3. Paspolc

SMSL D400 Pro Balanced DAC Review

Too expensive, i'll stick yo my Smsl su-1. Thanks for the review.
  4. Paspolc

SMSL D-6s Balanced DAC Review

I haven't seen the videos yet, but can you suggest me a decent parametric equalizer? Consider that i listen mostly to Amazon music streamed to the Yamaha R-N803 through Chromecast 4k. Thanks
  5. Paspolc

Thanks for tips. But I don't understand what's equalisation suggestion by Spinorama.org ( i currently use a tone controller Schiit lokius,by the way).
  6. Paspolc

i have a question for your experts: should i upgrade from smsl su1? thanks for suggestions.
  7. Paspolc

when cut high at 120 Hz (nullifying/plugging port cuff also, and much easier to drive that way). Can you elaborate? my english is not that good. Especially the part" nullifying/plugging port cuff also" , what does that mean? Thanks a lot Pasquale
  8. Paspolc

Yamaha R-N1000-A vs R-N800A

But when you disable Ypao, doesn't the volume automatically go down? On my rn803 if i disable Ypao, the volume drops a lot and soundstage kind of shrinks.
  9. Paspolc

Excuse me another curiosity, but you suggested in a previous post low cutoff frequency instead of full band, can you briefly clarify the difference? Thanks a lot.
  10. Paspolc

I was wondering, if I configure the rn803d amplifier with ypao , the rn803d keeps those settings when I turn the rn803 on and listen with ypao on. But if I turn off ypao and want to listen to music without ypao settings on, I have to , as you said before, set everything manually, but doesn't...
  11. Paspolc

Thanks a lot, i will reset YPAO following your tips. Thanks again
  12. Paspolc

I have a couple of Elac Dbr62
  13. Paspolc

Hi, i have an n803, can you kindly explain full range and low cut differences in the settings of the speakers and why you suggest low cut, and also what crossover point should i choose in the musiccast app? I have set it up to 80 hz. Also with the sub volume set to midway, it sounds too boomy...
  14. Paspolc

My hifi connections. Please help.

thanks to all, especially staticV3.
Top Bottom