Recent content by Pancreas

1. Pancreas

If more speakers don't help, why do cars have so many speakers?

I have 2 Genelec 8030c on my desk setup. I was told by someone here that adding 1 or 2 more speakers would be useless unless the content you are consuming is surround and you would need a decoder, if so, how come vehicles have multiples speakers and you can hear surround effect even if music...
  2. Pancreas

RME UCXII vs Motu Ultralite MK5

XLR to TRS
  3. Pancreas

RME UCXII vs Motu Ultralite MK5

I have yet to see a comparison of these two. RME UCXII - $1600 Motu Ultralite MK5 - $650 The RME is almost 3 times the cost, yet the Motu seems to have more connectivity and ports. I have Genelec 8030c. I went from Scarlett Solo to Motu Ultralite MK5 and noticed a considerable difference in...
  4. Pancreas

MOTU UltraLite-mk5 Review (Audio Interface)

The Apollo Twin, the most overused interface by the influencers. At $900, is appalling how small it is and how many features and connectivity it lacks compared to more affordable product such as Motu MK5 at $650. If you don't want a rack interface, the next best option they offer is the Apollo...
  5. Pancreas

Zero surge and surgeX are overpriced as hell

Already have surgex 10 outlet standalone is supposed to be advanced series mode
  6. Pancreas

sucks that is just rack mode tho which all that came in standalone
  7. Pancreas

Yes i noticed the new ones are made in mexico now wth the one I have is made in Usa, but I doubt there is much difference, whats the worst that could happen?
  8. Pancreas

Wireless bass shaker for office chair?

I think is an urban massage
  9. Pancreas

Only the back rest would shake
  10. Pancreas

Since I live in an apartment, a subwoofer is out of the question. I have Genelec 8030c How wireless are bass shaker anyway. That's my concern. I don't want cable running around the floor My chair is Haworth Fern which is a $1300 chair. The idea of drilling this chair is not appealing I found...
  11. Pancreas

Opinion on cable management

If I position the Surgex standalone where the outlet are facing up rarher than facing me, the door barely closes by using a little force, but then the power cable cords are bent a little. Also the enclosure would be so tight, may not be good for the surge protector. If I ever want to disconnect...
  12. Pancreas

Opinion on cable management

I got this cable management box off ebay used, it came with a cover to close it but it won't close with the Surgex, so just left it like that also for airflow The surge protector being enclosed in a box may not be good either way, the cable handing down is my guitar cable Maybe if I had the 2...
  13. Pancreas

The Apple Music windows app is garbage

which is? i just want the windows apple music app to work and it doesnt work well
  14. Pancreas

I dont have this issue on my phones, is only the window app
  15. Pancreas

This is the best they can do and they have billions? This apps keeps getting stuck on connecting all the time, I play song, then I want to play another one, stuck on connecting. Even if you click on other parts of the app, it lags, doesn't click 2023 and still can't listen to the streaming...
Top Bottom