Recent content by Overseas

1. O

3e audio TPA3255 260-2-29A Amplifier Review

Mistery solved. Rev B, but Rubycons.
  2. O

My 480 mono boards received yesterday from Audiophonics have Rubycon, so what version do I have ? Before ordering, Audiophonics confirmed to me it is the 'recently revised version'. How does it work: initial version/ Rev A/ Rev B or just A / B ?
  3. O

@3eaudio Would you present the revision also for the 480 board ?
  4. O

"Bamboo Project" : Dual Mono 3E Audio 480-1-29A Amplifier

Just want to show the module comes with a small kit, including the connection for the output socket.
  5. O

I assume this are the specs for our module, 190/220/315 W => as my power source is limited to 250w max does this mean actually 190/220/250 w ? Also, what distortion apply for above table - 1% ?
  6. O

My stuff is on the way from Audiophonics :) As I am an impulsive audio enthusiast ( hahaha), also completely non technical (otherwise I would not be an enthusiast...), can someone clarify for me what am I going to get from my project (in terms of power specs) that is mainly: 3E AUDIO 480-1-29A...
  7. O

Fosi Audio ZA3 Amplifier Review

Never know what a new cable will do, improve the soundstage, compensate for change of opamp or just take off the veil. Endless possibilities. Hifi a la Forrest Gump and his chocolate box. Engineers probably left the factories and now wizards build cables and amps.
  8. O

That is why I would appreciate a close photo to see exactly what is shown at the white plastic component on the board, assuming that is the contact point for the 3 pins of the XLR socket ? Thanks.
  9. O

Thanks for the clarification. Somehow I am confident I will go for it, though no nice cases , most probably I will keep them all separated.
  10. O

Then I will maintain my order and actually go with my project :) Found the combo bal socket in a shop near me.
  11. O

So this one is better as it is combo + has the right terminal pins for the board. Great.
  12. O

Maybe I am confusing you with my lay approach. Finally I am thinking to exact same XLR socket as listed in OP: https://www.audiophonics.fr/fr/embases-xlr/neutrik-nc3fah-0-embase-xlr-femelle-plaque-or-pour-pcb-p-16447.html My question is how are these fitted ? soldered ?
  13. O

Though I am thinking to go with the XLR sockets as long as TRS to XLR works fine. XLR is increasingly offered on DAC's and streamers, so it will be future proof. Not leaving aside SQ, which is why I embarked in this DIY adventure. Can I have a close photo to check exactly how the 3 XLR pins fit...
  14. O

This is great, then. Looking for TRS female socket to fit exactly the 3e board, the same with the XLR used here (3 long-toothed pins to be soldered).
Top Bottom