Recent content by orchardaudio

1. orchardaudio

BOSC - HiFi Monoblock Class-D Amp

They are the standard 0.75'' apart, they just look close in the picture from the angle photo was taken.
  2. orchardaudio

Updated specs in first post.
  3. orchardaudio

BOSC Pricing: Indiegogo VIP: $999 for two (2) BOSC Amps - Register Now only 55 spot available 33% Savings from an MSRP of $1499 Indiegogo Early Bird: $1099 for two (2) BOSC Amps - limited availability 26% Savings from an MSRP of $1499 Indiegogo Regular Price: $1199 for two (2) BOSC Amps...
  4. orchardaudio

There will be two versions, the 4 ohm version will have 1.41 times less gain, so that power stays at 150W.
  5. orchardaudio

It will be around $500 per amp, or $1000 per pair. With power supply included.
  6. orchardaudio

If you are really interested in this product and would like to be one of the first people to get it at a reduced price, reserve now for $1. Only 55 spots available: https://orchardaudio.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fbsc-mplfr
  7. orchardaudio

Doing a lot of tweaking and testing of the BOSC design this weekend and was able to figure out a way to get a significant improvement in THD at higher power levels. At about ~7W into 8 ohm I am now at -110dB THD (0.0003%)
  8. orchardaudio

PecanPi - Next Generation Raspberry Pi DAC and Streamer

4th ofJuly sale on PecanPi products. Save up to 25%: www.orchardaudio.com/shop Sale ends Sunday.
  9. orchardaudio

Demo this weekend in Succasunna, NJ if you want to attend please send me a message.
  10. orchardaudio

Demo is this weekend in Succasunna, NJ if you want to attend please send me a message.
  11. orchardaudio

Sign up to get updates and receive special early bird pricing on the amazing BOSC™ monoblock amp: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bosc-hifi-monoblock-class-d-amp/coming_soon
  12. orchardaudio

While it was released, it is currently out of stock and cannot be purchased. In order for me to ship with it I would need to be able to get one and test it to make sure everything works. I will keep monitoring to see when they are available. At this time there is not a set plan in place to...
  13. orchardaudio

Review and Measurements of Allo Katana and ApplePi Raspberry Pi DACs

To me if certain DACs were excluded from tests it is not a fair test and shows bias.
  14. orchardaudio

Class-D implementations vary significantly. Some have DSPs some have FPGAs or other digital devices, some don't have any digital devices. For example BOSC uses a proprietary modulator with just op-amps and comparators, no digital devices at all. So it is truly an analog amp, even though it is...
  15. orchardaudio

It looks like the PecanPi was not a part of all tests because they ran out of time: "We did second round on analog amp only with the 5 boards, because short of time (after 10pm), as i wrote before. PecanPi could have won round two, but we don't know now."
Top Bottom