Recent content by orchardaudio

1. orchardaudio

Orchard Audio Showroom Open House / Music Enthusiast Networking - Monthly Event - Rockaway, NJ

Open today until 4:30pm if anybody wants to stop by. More info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/939279714395034/
  2. orchardaudio

AXPONA 2024 - what to do and see?

The 3TDX are hooked up right now.
  3. orchardaudio

Not sure what you are referring to.
  4. orchardaudio

Orchard Audio is sharing 3 rooms at the show. 588 with CSS Audio 1126 with MonAcoustic 1415 with Endow Audio. Stop by any of the rooms to enter a giveaway for the PecanPi Streamer ($725 MSRP) More info here: https://www.facebook.com/share/WRt1xQesjKGLFHA9/?mibextid=9VsGKo
  5. orchardaudio

Blimey, I may agree with Darko

The playlist was also recently updated, based on some music I discovered at the Florida Audio Show. Enjoy!
  6. orchardaudio

Orchard Audio Pi Day Sale (3/14)

We are having the sale again this year. All the discounts are already on the website. No coupon codes are needed. www.orchardaudio.com
  7. orchardaudio

Measurements of the Audio Alchemy Overture OM150

I had a local customer let me borrow their Audio Alchemy Overture OM150 amplifier. This amplifier has a separate power supply (PSU150), see picture. Here are the measurements. I only did 8 ohm measurements as all specifications I was able to find online listed only 8 ohm numbers.
  8. orchardaudio

Sabaj A10a BTL (Mono) Measurements

I had a local customer recently replace 2 x Sabaj A10a amplifiers operating in BTL (mono) mode with one of my Starkrimson Stereo Ultra amplifiers. They were nice enough to let me borrow the Sabaj A10a amplifiers. 8-ohm Measurements 4-ohm Measurements
  9. orchardaudio

NC2K with SMSP3KA700 Measurements

I am not a reseller of hypex productrs. Starkrimson productrs may be purchased from my website www.orchardaudio.com.
  10. orchardaudio

NC2K with SMSP3KA700 Measurements

I had a local DIY customer let me borrow an NC2K with an SMSPS3KA700 combination. In this configuration, there is no input buffer the audio goes directly into the NC2K's input. Here are the measurements that I was able to take. Please see the legend to see what color represents what amplifier...
  11. orchardaudio

AKM new flagship AK4191 + AK4499EX

Objectively you can achieve better dynamic range by 3dB when doing a design with dual chips.
  12. orchardaudio

Orchard Audio’s New PecanPi®+ DAC and Streamer Feature AKM’s Latest Flagship Chips

I posted all the measurement. The measurements for some of my products have been already verified by a third party @SIY (Audio-Xpress).
  13. orchardaudio

Orchard Audio’s New PecanPi®+ DAC and Streamer Feature AKM’s Latest Flagship Chips

To play 4 individual channels? Not that I am aware off.
Top Bottom