Recent content by Opal

1. O

KEF Blade 2 Meta review by Erin's Audio Corner

The review is called KEF Blade 2 Meta review. Not KEF Blade 2 Meta review with subwoofer. Whats wrong with reviewing them running full - range? The speakers are sold as what it is, full range. Those who wants bass solution with the blades can do their own research. These are full range tower...
  2. O

Yes, i find Erin's review to be more helpful as he explains in 2 channel, placement lingos. he has time and time again explained in the video that the blades to him subjectively, in his personal opinion, is the best speaker he ever heard. Do some people here does not understand the meaning of...
  3. O

Would like to know as well. It is 2 years since Erin reviewed the Ref1M, he mentioned he couldnt really recall vs the blades (mid/tweeter/dispersion?). He will also most likely has recency bias towards the blades. Hope the KEF sends him the Ref3 or Ref5 Meta for review
  4. O

This cost more than a car and i still want one
  5. O

KEF R11 Meta Tower Speaker Review

Hope KEF sends you the reference series next for review
  6. O

Kef Reference Meta reduced prices when new model released question

not for the reference series and above. No discount for them at all
  7. O

TOPPING MX3s

Not sure about headphone out but the eq settings affects my subwoofer output as well.
  8. O

Revel Salon 2 - $15 k 'last dance' sale

Is this proven with measurements? Kef R or Reference series has narrower soundstage than performa3 or performaBe?
  9. O

SVS MICRO 3000 First Impressions

i jus had some issues with the app as well. It erases all my settings and plays the sub on default everytime i turn it on. I fixed it by reinstalling the app and restore to factory settings.
  10. O

Soundstage - who plays the bigger role?

Interesting speakers.... Is the subwoofer part of the speaker? Whats the cut off frequency for that small mid range driver?
  11. O

KEF R3 Meta - Review & Measurements by Erin

Thanks for the possible explanations. Am quite shocked to see the difference between them is not subtle. The R3 Meta looks like a overall better speaker to me nt sure if i am right.
  12. O

KEF R3 Meta - Review & Measurements by Erin

What could be the reason for the R3 meta and R5 meta having such a difference in the mid to high frequency? I thought both uses the same uni-q driver?
  13. O

How to install KEF LS50 to the ceiling?

I think you have to DIY holes for the mount on the LS50 meta. Nt sure if it is recommended
  14. O

Benchmark AHB2 Review (Updated Measurements)

Sad thing is that benchmark will be losing sales as the year passes by with the existence of reliable class D amp. If you cant beat them why not join them?
  15. O

Passive Speaker Recommendations for USA (by @sweetchaos)

Oh i see thanks for your effort. Hmm any clear reason why the difference is so much? 0.5 is like 10%. i mean 0.1 or 0.2 i can understand the margin of difference in both different test conditions n set ups but wow 0.5 drop
Top Bottom