Recent content by oozlum

1. O

Kali Audio IN-8 Studio Monitor Review

Unlikely. “My one criticism of the IN‑5 is that it shows a degree of coloration towards the lower end of the midrange, and that I suspect is associated with its unbraced and not massively rigid MDF cabinet. The slightly mid‑emphasised tonal balance actually helps to mask the coloration to some...
  2. O

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Prague, Czech republic
  3. O

AI and Future of Music Production

I just finished reading this interesting article that might stimulate this thread in a more broader consumer shorter time span. The pricing dilution (different customer, different price) is imo very later Susvara 6K usd headphone review related. I hope this post sits well in this thread.
  4. O

Juson Audio JTA35 Tube Amplifier, DAC & HP Amp Review

What was the more expensive tube amplifier? As far as more pricy tube amplifiers I’ve listened to, it would be cool to see Octave tube amplifiers measured/listened to here.
  5. O

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

S-300 would be very interesting to see tested by ASR. Perhaps the connection to the amp (and the use of passive xover) can make this to the front page easily.
  6. O

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

AIAIAI audio almost touches lifestyle territorries for younger demographics that are interested in design and comfort of use. You pay the price for that (think teenager engineering) but I doubt it can be compared to Genelec audio quality approach.
  7. O

Extreme Snake Oil

Ignore this post when no politics are allowed in this thread. When snake oil infiltrates into Indenpendence Day speech (India).
  8. O

WTB: RME ADI-2 Pro ( EU )

Hi, I suggest to check out the latest post in ‘(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales’ thread.
  9. O

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

I know. What I meant that meassurements data are the same although you write “RCA input this time did cost us a bit as it normally does” (see attached picture):
  10. O

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

@amirm , Is RCA input really the same compared to XLR in ‘Topping A70 Pro Headphone Amplifier Measurements’ section of your review?
  11. O

$30K Budget - On the quest for my "end game" speaker

Can you please elaborate more toward this?
  12. O

Neumann MT 48

As @192kbps already mentioned: Merging Anubis like Sound on Sound Merging Anubis review
Top Bottom