Recent content by omszz

1. O

Is moving from Aiyima A07 to SMSL AO200 or SMSL A300 worth doing?

+1 on the blue - its about the worse blue color for a digital display I've ever seen -- just looks bad and readability is horrible.
  2. O

Budget amplifier recommendation for KEF speakers - Topping, SMSL, Sabaj?

Well I sold my Carver beforehand so can't say its anything more than subjective - and yes it could be excitement of new product. I would say I got more than double for my Carver than I what paid for the SMSL so in that regard even if its the same sound, got some money back. For approx $200 the...
  3. O

I ended up getting the SMSL A300 as well for my KEF Q50s. It sounds quite a bit better than my carver 1.0t, I'm hearing much more detail in the music. And plenty of power for my listening scenario. Really curious how it would compare to Sabaj A30a but I read that its not worth getting the Sabaj...
  4. O

Interested in suggestions on recent budget amps that might be a good fit for my home music listening setup. Its a pretty simple setup - Raspberry Pi > Topping E30 DAC > [future 2ch amp] > KEF Q50 speakers. I used to have a Carver M1.0t - but after reading Amir's recent posts on Carver amps...
  5. O

More reviews of entry-level AVRs?

+1 would love to know what 7.2 AVR is best value from measurement point of view.
Top Bottom