Recent content by Omar Cumming

1. Omar Cumming

Panasonic RP-HT16 Headphone Review

Come on folks this is an $8-10 headphone it is not made to be SOTA. Cheers
  2. Omar Cumming

Loxjie D40 Pro DAC & HP Amp Review

Great product, good price. Its looks remind me of my Apt-Holman preamp, which I like! Cheers
  3. Omar Cumming

Stereophile's Jim Austin disagrees w Atkinson; says tubes have something that can't be measured

This is the IMD measurement of the $10K 10 watt amp that J Austin rhapsodizes about All I can say is Good Grief! Cheers
  4. Omar Cumming

Speakers from last century that you love

Polk Monitor 10 and 10a's, they still sound great, but they are quite large and wide. Cheers
  5. Omar Cumming

Most cringeworthy Movie Cliche.

A ticking clock, how many clocks tick these days? Cheers
  6. Omar Cumming

NHL digital board ads

What is very annoying is the switching of the ads during play it is extremely distracting! If they switched the ads during stoppage it would not be so bad. Cheers
  7. Omar Cumming

Ladder Schumann FPGA Dac

The Topping D10 and E series are the price/performance leaders, choose based on the connections needed. I don't want to denigrate other brands so look at the many reviews listed at the above "Review Index" tab. There may be many others that fit your needs. Cheers
  8. Omar Cumming

24 Crazy-Ass Hi-Fi Systems

It seems to me that a room crammed with that much equipment (and other stuff) would have serious diffraction problems turning the sound to mush. Cheers
  9. Omar Cumming

Well after finding dialogue in film sound tracks hard to follow I decided to try out a Genelec “One”

If I have trouble with dialogue I simply turn on the close captioning, it's cheaper than a 8341A. :) Cheers
  10. Omar Cumming

Wilson Alexia 2 Speakers

1- Yes they are ugly and and large! But also: 2- They are ridiculously expensive. 3- The frequency response is nothing to write home about, with a bass boost that would make a maker of cheap speakers proud. Cheers
  11. Omar Cumming

Ladder Schumann FPGA Dac

How many DAC reviews does this site have to publish to make clear that transparent DACs can be purchased for $100-200. Why not spend your money on something that actually can make a an audible difference. Cheers
  12. Omar Cumming

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

Yikes! Looks like it escaped from the boiler room of a factory somewhere. Cheers
  13. Omar Cumming

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

Perhaps I am mistaken but isn't this thread about beautiful speakers not shooter games for those with arrested development Start your own thread! Sheesh
  14. Omar Cumming

Hasselblad X2D - 100 megapixel Mirrorless Camera

Chasing more megapixels is the photographic equivalent of chasing a few more db of SINAD when you are already over 115. The law of diminishing returns set in. Cheers
  15. Omar Cumming

Amy real life experience with USB C DACS?

Your 20 questions are up, time expired!:) Cheers
Top Bottom