Recent content by Omar Cumming

1. Omar Cumming

ASR Logo

Looks like a tie dyed sheep:) Cheers
  2. Omar Cumming

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

A test of the unbalanced inputs would be nice for us benighted types whose sources only have those outputs. Cheers
  3. Omar Cumming

Revel F226be and C426be review on Audioholics

Two center channels cost $2K more than two floor standers, so why bother? Cheers
  4. Omar Cumming

Serious Question: How can DAC's have a SOUND SIGNATURE if they measure as transparent? Are that many confused?

How do you deal with people thinking a DAC has a SOUND SIGNATURE? Pat them on the head and say "bless your heart" Cheers
  5. Omar Cumming

How to set up a wired only connection from my laptop to KEF LSX?

A topping D10/D10s would do the job with maximum quality. cheers
  6. Omar Cumming

New 15" Scanspeak Ellipticor

I am surprised to see a driver in this mega price range uses a treated paper cone instead of some unobtanium material. Presumably these guys know what they are doing. Cheers
  7. Omar Cumming

Unusual Speaker Designs

I got yer subwoofer right here:
  8. Omar Cumming

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

Revel Salon 2: - Look good:) -Sound good:) -Can't afford them:( Cheers
  9. Omar Cumming

How do say speakers headphones and so on in your mother tongue?

From SIY: High End cable manufacturer- ligner (ליגנער) Translation: Liar:) Cheers
  10. Omar Cumming

Thomas Savage Stepping Down as Moderator

I have been here only a short time, but I have come to appreciate @Thomas savage for his judgement and diligence. Cheers
  11. Omar Cumming

AudioQuest Wind High-end Cable Review

I hope @amirm has sufficient personal protection and a food tester for all the enemies he is making in the "high end" audio crap mongers.:oops:. Stay safe! Cheers
  12. Omar Cumming

Topping d10s vs Breeze Audio (both ES9038Q2M + XMOS XU208 + etc)

This thread is an object lesson in how not to respond to a post, ad hominem attacks aren't the way to go. Justice is very swift (and Savage :)) here. Cheers
  13. Omar Cumming

Review and Measurements of PS Audio PerfectWave DirectStream DAC

Nearly $7K could have been so much better spent. Simply put, you wasted your money, but that's your prerogative. Cheers
  14. Omar Cumming

March Audio P452 Purifi Based Stereo Power Amplifier

Compatible with RCA to balanced adapters and 110 volts? Cheers
  15. Omar Cumming

PS Audio Talking Smack About Amirm

He says he wants to publish his own analyzer results. So STFU and do it! We will see who gets it right. Cheers
Top Bottom