1. O

Do you have a favourite song?

Rick Derringer: Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo
  2. O

Do you have a favourite song?

and Jeff Beck Group
  3. O

YOUR DREAM SYSTEM

Your original 'wet dream' post is an invitation to display or fantasize conspicuous consumption. What did you expect?
  4. O

YOUR DREAM SYSTEM

Sigh...
  5. O

TV Series Suggestion Please

The Missing Baptiste (The Missing spinoff) Pistol
  6. O

Van Der Valk (PBS in U.S.). Entertaining police drama with dry humor. Not too gory. Derry Girls season 3 comes to Netflix on 10-7. It's about time!
  7. O

Reservation Dogs
  8. O

Star Wars: Andor (TV)

re: light sabers Agreed. I hope we don't meet any Jedi/Sith along the way. It's time to give that part of the story a rest.
  9. O

For my money, the only really decent film in the 9-part main series is 'The Empire Strikes Back.' I was so bored by the original film at age 12.5 that I would have walked out if I lived within walking distance of the theater. Watching it now, I still don't understand what all the fuss was about...
  10. O

Andor is entertaining enough. That's all I ask from a TV show.
  11. O

Analysis of Paper on Measurements of RCA Cables by Kunchur (Video)

Areas of expertise can, and very often do, change over time due to any number of reasons, including change of interest. I have would have difficulty naming an advisor or former colleague whose area didn't change significantly over the years. Whether or not this applies to the subject of...
  12. O

"Secrets" about the consumer audio business you may find interesting

I'd be interested in reading an analysis of shill marketing in the consumer audio business - i.e., whether or not magazine and some online 'reviewers' (e.g., on Head-Fi) receive compensation for reviews, possibly in violation of the law. I have my suspicisions. I also suspect it would be...
  13. O

Choosing a multimeter, has anyone had either of these? Which would you choose?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08P1VQPNX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I've used it for a year. Big display. No complaints.
  14. O

The headphone is "fast"? What the heck does that mean?

A meaningless term that frequently appears in the incessant drivel from the cult of Head-Fi.
  15. O

best sound you ever heard

SONY Walkman II received as a gift in late 1981. Magic. Koss Pro4X headphones that I saved for and purchased from a mail-order vendor ca. 1984. I wonder if I'd like them now.
Top Bottom