Recent content by oceansize

1. O

Dan Clark Stealth Review (State of the Art Headphone)

Exemplary customer service!
  2. O

Dan Clark E3 Headphone Review

I haven't compared them, but in a recent review of another headphone, Amir stated that the E3 is now his daily headphone.
  3. O

Fiio R7 Android Streamer Review

I updated via the FiiO Applications app. After updating, checking with Google Play showed all apps up to date.
  4. O

Thank you. Updating via the FiiO Applications app worked for me on my M11 Plus. But I'll still use Foobar as my player of choice :)
  5. O

I've had a FiiO M11 Plus for 18 month and it appears that it is no longer compatible with the latest FiiO Music app (it cannot update to the latest version of the app). This is not a problem for me - I use Foobar as my player of choice without any issues. However, as with any Android based...
  6. O

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Has this happened? It doesn't appear so to me. So... It does seems so. Anyway, back to our regular scheduled discussion on the Fosi amp...
  7. O

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

It was there yesterday. It's not there today - maybe you're too late for the discount.
  8. O

Schiit Midguard just died and the blue smoke escaped

Do ask them if they're going to do an autopsy and share details with you what happened.
  9. O

What items have you purchased as a result of ASR?

Dan Clark Audio E3 that I am very, very happy with. Hence the Forum Donor badge over there <---
  10. O

headphone amplifier low budget

A20h is currently £72.20 on UK Amazon... only 1 left in stock...
  11. O

The Truth About Vinyl Records

One day, I'm going to become such a vinyl/analog fan boy that I live my life as a stuck record :)
  12. O

Celebrity RIP Thread

It is pretty much a perfect album.
  13. O

It includes an amp, so it definitely has a sound (if connected to suitable headphones and volume advanced beyond zero).
  14. O

Celebrity RIP Thread

Aston "Family Man" Barrett, bassist with Bob Marley and The Wailers, aged 77
  15. O

SMSL VMV P2 Headphone Amp Review

It's a headphone amplifier, not a DAC...
Top Bottom