Recent content by OCA

1. OCA

Audyssey Manual Calibration “OCA’s REW + Audyssey Awesomeness”

That sounds like Dynamic EQ and its uber surround boost.
  2. OCA

I'd leave all sorts of extra processing off for the cleanest sound production but I guess best tested audibly for your own preference.
  3. OCA

Audyssey sweeps are supposed to be 75dB at the speaker outputs but that will be effected by speaker efficiency, distance to mic, mic capsule, many factors. No one gets 75dB but 70dB is a bit lower than usual but the target level is not important, you need to turn on the volume a bit more to hear...
  4. OCA

You can upload any target curve to REW during A1 optimization and it will replace Toole curve. A1 creates the minimum phase version of the curve on the go. Calculated crossover frequencies might deviate though but you can adjust them manually anyway.
  5. OCA

I revised the script today to save files with an async function which will add a certain delay @JuanjoS mentions. Hopefully, you should be able to download the ady file now.
  6. OCA

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

I would like to chip in for Erin, too. I tried to find out how but the thread is 16 pages long already. Can someone kindly write or pm me the account details please? Thanks.
  7. OCA

I think that's related to Safari browser security settings, it doesn't want to download a second file for some reason. AFAIK Mac users solved that by using Chrome browsers.
  8. OCA

Keith_W DSP system

True that! It took me with quite a bit of a shock at first but I am slowly getting a grasp of it I guess.
  9. OCA

Keith_W DSP system

Major update to REW Beta today. Action windows gone, multiple measurements can be moved around with mouse, most menus show up with right click, countless improvements here and there but will surely require some adaptation time especially for seasoned REW experts like @ernestcarl ...
  10. OCA

It really depends on your listening requirement. You'll get the best precision with single mic point multiple measurements at that location or you'll have good precision in a wider area but nowhere will it be as good as the former.
  11. OCA

If your sub polarity was wrongly inverted by Audyssey v1.3 will correct that, if not, the results will be the same. There's also a minor improvement in the Audyssey anti reference curve at the very high frequencies if you have bat ears ;)
  12. OCA

What pets have you had? Post pics of your pets, previous or now. Why do I love my pet so much?

I had a berger blanc, miss him so much. Best dog ever.
Top Bottom