Recent content by Objectivist01

1. O

Headphone reviewers that you trust

With high expectation I listened to the lcd 2 and boy they suck seriously. Tonality is something from an alien planet. Bass was good though
  2. O

Alpine UTE-73BT Review (Head Unit)

Amir, is the SNR weakness so much noticeable considering car itself is a noisy environment where the engine noise itself would kill the benefit of a high snr unit? Also I found some figures after smeasurments for jvc kebwood units quite good in some German websites. I am curious to see them on...
  3. O

Sennheiser HD600 Review (Headphone)

Cliche :" if you need neutral sound go with 600, if you want more "audiophile" sound go with 650"
  4. O

Simulation Analysis - Screws in Waveguide

On this Topic, I had a vintage/old speaker from ALR acoustics Germany on whihc the tweeter waveguide had a recessed edge which had the screws. There was a a foam ring over this screws which in turn was flush with the front baffle. I found that a great approach to hide the screws from the waves...
  5. O

"Things that cannot be measured"

I think you need a bit more reading to be in Page of the people explaining stuff to you.
  6. O

Did you understand what you wrote ? I didn't.
  7. O

In terms of the quality of an audioequipment it's not. So it's a baseless thing to audio. Varies vastly from people to people
  8. O

Can be true too. So that means it's subjective still
  9. O

Emotion is subjective. I have seen people get tears while listening certain passages of classical music. To me they sounded crap
  10. O

Is REL being more 'musical' than SVS a myth, or is there some real science behind this?

I think if audiophools are claiming it, then it might be some sort of distortion in measurement whihc they are thinking to be musical. Rel needs to be on a test bench soon
  11. O

What is it about McIntosh?

Nevertheless I found it. It was around 6500. And rhe claim about resale value is dumb. Yes you get 3500 to 4000 in some years. But you already would have lost whopping 2-3k in those years. So if I have a ncore whihc performs like a mcintosh and still if I throw it away in some years, I would...
  12. O

Thatsa stuckmans argument
  13. O

If I buy a new one from store how much does it cost?
  14. O

Why would I want to sell the ncore if that's objectively perfect? Also selling value is directly dependent on the engineering value. Many objectively bad audio devices like atc scm speakers have high resale value. Also don't say that you can sell the macintosh for the same price you bought. The...
Top Bottom