Recent content by ob1

1. O

SOLD: Paradigm 40v3s in Rosenut with J23 stands, local sale preferred

I just wanted to comment on how nice you speakers look. It shows you have taken very good care of them.
  2. O

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Greetings from Montreal Canada, fellow ASR members! I am not too sure The Ring (L'anneau) is iconic, but it was meant to be. Fairly recently installed. My work place is litteraly a 2 minute-walk from there. I guess that our most easily recognized symbol would be The Olympic stadium : A...
  3. O

TV Series Suggestion Please

I have enjoyed Breaking Bad and get your recommendation. Personally, some aspects of the narrative did not seem to make sense and/or were not sufficiently exploited, mainly the relationship of the two main protagonists. Given it is a series and they had ample time, it did not make much sense to...
  4. O

Anthem AVM90 AV Processor Review

Sorry, not quite what you asked for, and no measurements to support what I am about to state, so... Experience: -I have some experience with Acourate, ARC Genesis, Dirac Live (very limited) in a 2.0 and 2.1 configuration (2 different systems in 2 two rooms). -I have been using Acourate for...
  5. O

Quebec audiophile shows off his new Hi-Fi system, very expensive set up

I even suspect he is currently reading this thread with great interest. How would I know? Simple, I live in Montreal Quebec ;)
  6. O

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Bingo! Thank you for your clever advice enricoclaudio, I had indeed inversed the wiring! That was my stupid mistake, shame on me for not checking this before and polluting the forum :facepalm:. Dear fellow ASR members, I am awaiting for my rightful punishment. I am not in a position to make any...
  7. O

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

**EDIT** I feel the need to edit my post since it was later found that the reported "problem" was my entire fault, shame on me, I had inversed the wiring, as enricoclaudio suggested. I am leaving my original post for sake of clarity, but please accept my excuses for polluting the forum...
  8. O

ASR MEMBERS: What System Would YOU Choose To Blow Away Non-Audiophiles?

Same here. It was a revelation to me when I finally realized that they couldn't care less how my setup sounded. One of the things that made me realize it was when most friends and relatives noticed and were somewhat disappointed that I had parted with my vacuum tubes integrated amplifier, for...
  9. O

"Bamboo Project" : Dual Mono 3E Audio 480-1-29A Amplifier

Superb! I couldn't help but think your amp looks like $$$Tenor Audio$$$ offerings. For example, see below. Felicitations! Not that I am vouching for Tenor Audio! From what I have heard, these are only rumors, but supposedly, more than a few customers blew their speakers with Tenor's OTL first...
  10. O

The BEST rooms - looking for real world measurements

I am sorry, for I know it is not exactly what you were looking for, but I found the following article from Mitchco enlightening. Knowing the ideal could you give you an idea what to strive for. Real world, yes. With and without correction, yes. Reference studio or best room, no...
  11. O

Benchmark AHB2 Amplifier

or become a forum donor. "Note: Min requirement waived for Forum Donor Status Members."
  12. O

Benchmark AHB2 Amplifier

If I may, have you read ASR guidelines before placing your ad? If I am not mistaken, one is required to have 30 posts and 3 months membership before placing an ad, although I am not a moderator...
  13. O

No longer for sale: (Buckeye 4 channel NC252MP)

` I have changed my mind and decided to keep the amp for now. Thank you.
  14. O

Sorted, mistake was on my side. Sorry for any inconvenience.
  15. O

Price lowered to 1120.00 CAD$.
Top Bottom