Recent content by nuxv

1. N

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

amazon echo link amp. saw this on androidpolice. normally $299, on sale $209: https://www.amazon.com/Echo-Link-Amp-amplify-speakers/dp/B0798GJVTR amir's review here. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-amazon-link-amp.7293/
  2. N

[Logitech] Squeezebox Duet, Radio, Boom, Touch network streaming players

am interested in the boom, tho only if the woofer surrounds are intact. can you do a visual inspection? this would require removal of the grill:
  3. N

Nobsound 3-IN-1-OUT XLR Audio Switch Review

uh...you turn the knob to the output you want. i've got an smsl su-8 (xlr) to a 789 (xlr), a doxjie p20 (xlr) and an archel pro 2 (rca) out, and it works fine. no clicks or pops, tho i do make sure that the amps are zeroed before switching.
  4. N

yup...got mine too and works well.
  5. N

FYI, I emailed Geshelli regarding using a Nobsound MC3 3 in 3 out to connect a 4V dac (SMSL SU-8 via xlr) to the the Geshelli Archel 2 Pro via RCA's and got the reply today...good timing as the Nobsound arrives tomorrow: The Archel2 can handle the 4 volts (RCA input) no problem. It’ll work...
  6. N

heh...similar for me as well...SU-8 to 789, P20, plus a geshelli archel pro 2...i should investigate the geshelli.
  7. N

Thanks for pointing this device out...I was going to order the 1 in 3 out, but got this instead to switch between multiple dacs and amps (cuz audiosciencereview.com).
  8. N

More wisdom from Paul McGowan

agreed to all of the above, but gotta admit that the first 5 seconds of his vid (below) did give me a major chubbie:
  9. N

Geshelli Archel2 Headphone AMP Review: another champ?

From their website: "You can place a pre-order now for $119.99. The retail price will be $149.99. - We are planning on shipping on or before 11/29/19 (Black Friday). "
  10. N

Review and Measurements of Paradigm PW-Link Streamer/DAC

Keep us posted...am interested in getting the unit as well!
  11. N

Review and Measurements of Paradigm PW-Link Streamer/DAC

you're going to try a different unit or are you just returning it for a refund?
  12. N

Review and Measurements of Klipsch PowerGate DAC & Amp

make that $170. roberts has upped their price on amazon, and sound distributors is currently not offering the unit.
  13. N

Review and Measurements of Klipsch PowerGate DAC & Amp

no argument from me....i have no knowledge about injection molding, but one would think it wouldn't be that expensive to add vents over the hotspot.
  14. N

Review of NanoPi NEO2: World's Smallest Audio Streamer

heh, i got a NEO2 kit to use as a wifi analyzer late last year (had to add my own wifi adapter). the kit includes the NEO2, a tiny aluminum case with thermal pad (wish the KTB guys could offer something like this), a tiny HAT OLED display (three input buttons) ram, hardware, tool, usb cable. i...
Top Bottom