Recent content by Novak

1. Novak

what exactly does the allo usbridge do?

Hello everyone,I'm curious to know if the USBridge can offer an improvement in terms of responsiveness when streaming. For instance, when I press the play button, will the music start faster compared to using a Raspberry Pi 4? Can we expect an increase in the device's responsiveness? Any...
  2. Novak

Focus - new active Dynaudio speakers

Thank you, VintageFlanker. It's always a pleasure to read your posts! In everyday life, when using speakers in a living room (mine is 38m2), we tend to listen at low volumes. I've read that Buchardt has a Low Level Enhancement feature which seems smart on paper (and likely in practical terms...
  3. Novak

Yes they do. I am not capable of comparing both room correction mechanisms
  4. Novak

Hi all Sorry for my personal question but I am hesitating to move on the Dynaudio Focus 50 or toward Buchardt a700. Is there any objective reason to prefer one or the other except the price? Kind regards
  5. Novak

FS: Apollon audio pnc1200 power amp

Hi all, I sell my Apollon Audio PNC1200 power amp. It is in excellent condition. It was bought in 2020. It is in Paris, France. It can be shipped in Europe. It can be presented over visio conference if you are away. You can come home if you are closer. Price : 3000 euros Feel free to reach...
  6. Novak

Buchardt S400 *MKII* Spinorama and measurements

Thanks for your post. I came across the same technical aspects as mentioned above. I dont really know how to interpret that. I also read so user feedback on forum (and some reviews...).
  7. Novak

Buchardt S400 *MKII* Spinorama and measurements

Hey guys, hope you are fine. I am hesitating between S400 MKII and SE versions. Is there any objective and/or subjective reason to prefer one over the other? (not talking about the price) Thanks for your help
  8. Novak

KEF LS60 Wireless Just Announced

Suspense is unbearable, I am almost pulling the trigger in the blind 8-) . Except if they look like the shxxty photo we have all seen :)
  9. Novak

D&D 8c / Buchardt A700

Are we sure that primare is stable enough?
  10. Novak

D&D 8c / Buchardt A700

Why only for few weeks?
  11. Novak

D&D 8c / Buchardt A700

I am very much hesitating to order A500s with the Platin Hub or the Primare or nothing... can anyone comment on the Hub stability? I have read here and there that stability is not its best asset. Is it still so bad?
  12. Novak

Buchardt S400 Speaker Review

Sorry if it has already been answered, is there any difference between signature edition and MkI or MkII? In terms of measurement or sound?
  13. Novak

FS: matrix audio x-sabre pro mqa

The device has just been sold
  14. Novak

Matrix Audio X-SABRE Pro MQA: Best Audio DAC in the World?

you can do both, but if you keep volume control ON, you set it to maximum, hence 0dB for same results.
Top Bottom