Recent content by North_Sky

1. North_Sky

Is COVID strategy moving towards herd-immunity?!

Or wearing a mask. ...Fifty cents each when you buy a box of fifty.
  2. North_Sky

And the RO RO RO ... • https://www.the-scientist.com/features/why-r0-is-problematic-for-predicting-covid-19-spread-67690
  3. North_Sky

It depends who answers your question...between someone say like Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates and someone who lives on the streets of Chicago or Kathmandu. You and I don't apply to neither categories. In Canada we are covered, in Germany you are covered. I never lived in Chicago, so I just don't...
  4. North_Sky

What are we listening to right now..

This one? I think I already have. You have great taste; the music is top notch and the recording high tempo (class capturing). _____
  5. North_Sky

Female Vocals: Stunning Recordings You Love

Yes yes yes ^ on order ... and more ... Just luv it, big very.
  6. North_Sky

Leeroy, in some countries children are dying from starvation, abused, mistreated, etc. As long as a child is dying somewhere in the world because of no food, or no water...there's something very wrong anywhere, everywhere. My vision, and it has been since a very very long time. All that money...
  7. North_Sky

What are we listening to right now..

With all the data, history, origin, influence, format, serial number, best sale price, remastering, analog, digital, which country, producer, mixer, engineer, date, musicians, label, microphones, Amazon, ...
Top Bottom