Noodles's latest activity

• Noodles
    We have no reports of massive faults here at least. Many amps in recent time actually have fw update possibilities. It could be to tune...
  • Noodles
    Noodles replied to the thread New product - SMSL AO300.
    Does CEC work properly after the update ? - volume control through the tv and power off/on ?
  • Noodles
    Noodles replied to the thread New Sennheiser HD490 Pro.
    So, i had these for a bit ~ about 2 weeks and i can say they are pretty good for most things that are not too complicated. For most...
  • Noodles
    Noodles reacted to solderdude's post in the thread New Sennheiser HD490 Pro with Like Like.
    HD 490 Pro has slightly less distortion in the bass. Chances are the difference in rear porting may have something to do with that...
  • Noodles
    I'll take that coffee since you are offering :) But yes, these seem like a decent replacement for a HD650/560S pair... not exactly for...
  • Noodles
    Noodles reacted to solderdude's post in the thread New Sennheiser HD490 Pro with Like Like.
    My review of the HD 490 PRO is up. https://diyaudioheaven.wordpress.com/headphones/measurements/brands-s-se/hd490-pro/
  • Noodles
    I'm very interested in these but don't want to spend the cash prematurely. Will wait for proper measurements as everything so far is not...
Top Bottom