Recent content by Nonick

1. N

WiiM Mini Streamer

You need to manually set peq settings, then click save > name the preset. Only 4 peq filter values are available. Audio settings > PEQ > Turn on. > Manually enter PEQ values > Save > Name the preset. Then it becomes active and marked with green checkmark. If you want only one frequency gain...
  2. N

Audiolab 6000a bluetooth problems

First: unpair any device you have connected with Audiolab. Your phone > bluetooth > audiolab 6000bt cog (settings) > unpair Then use your laptop, open bluetooth (in windows settings)> list of devices > find audiolab > disconnect (remove device). Make sure that you have unpaired (removed) from...
  3. N

Why do humans like jazz?

Why do humans like jazz? Simple, because:
  4. N

Introduction to the SmartCross project

From a strictly subjective point of view: if i would find a decent All-in-one unit on the market, i'd buy it. Ideally some combination of: Amp-DAC-Streamer. 2channels with subwoofer out option (and highpass filter) For example - ideal All-in-one desktop unit would be: WiiM Pro (with screen)...
  5. N

Topping RC-22 (how to open)

What about angle and accuracy of reception? Is the same as standard remote (laser guided precision required)?
  6. N

If the remote control is good, that would almost annul physical buttons. By good remote control i consider the following: - remote control pointing wide angle (not laser precision as in Topping remote). - sturdy build, at least a hint of premium feel - functional buttons: switch source, volume...
  7. N

Great combo all-in-one idea! Would like to see (this is just subjective, personal preference) - classic stereo output - 2channels with subwoofer out option (and highpass filter) - isolate ac/dc and the unit from any high pitch noise - fm/dab module - physical buttons on the front for...
  8. N

Ubuntu Desktop - safe to disable ufw firewall ?

"firewall causes some audio problems that disappear when I disable ufw." Exactly what problems are present when firewall is enabled? Dont disable ufw. Leave it enabled. If there are active eth0 external connections (you are connected to router and have internet acces) leave it enabled. First...
  9. N

A Call For Humor!

10. N

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

DSP processor is stated, but DAC chip isnt. Hopefully, no high pitch noise from unit while operating idle. Thx
  11. N

Suggestion For Amir Youtube Video - Testing Vibration Effects On Components!

Its worth it. Also, would be nice to measure hiss and high pitch noise (take a reference amp/speaker +/- deviations), but thats another story. I will contribute to vibrometering measures.
  12. N

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

Whats the DAC chip used in MiniDSP Flex? AKM, ESS.. ? Are there any measurements for MiniDSP with Analog/Unbalanced RCA inputs and outputs? Hopefully its not a significant performance decrease from balanced version.
  13. N

A Call For Humor!

14. N

A Call For Humor!

15. N

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

Does ADI2 Pro support separate high pass filter on analog 2 output (TRS)? e.g. 120 Hz - 20 KHz XLR output > amp > main speakers 30 - 120 Hz TRS output > active subwoofer
Top Bottom