Recent content by NMixes

1. N

Help identifying Speaker Terminals

These are the ones! I wonder if they’re worth the price…
  2. N

Help identifying Speaker Terminals

Does anyone have any idea on who makes these kind of terminals or where to get them? Thank you!
  3. N

Dan Clark Expanse Headphone Review

Sorry, I just read this Yes I use the Oratory EQ for the LCD-X as a starting point, from there I adjust the treble to sound as close as possible to how my speakers sound in the room. For the Neumann Monitor alignment tool, that same target that oratory uses wouldn't work, as raw data targets...
  4. N

For headphones I use the Harman AE/OE 2018 target and adjust the highs by ear a little bit, for speakers, my In-room response measured with rew, looks like this: For headphones I'm using the EQ on my interface (Avid MTRX Studio) for speakers I'm using Audiolense
  5. N

FS: Dan Clark Audio Expanse

Yes, still available. I'll ship to the UK if you cover shipping :)
  6. N

Topping DX7 Pro+ vs RME ADI-2 Pro FS R

I ended up buying an extra DX5 and keeping the RME. I decided to keep it just for the EQ and the fact that I already had it and would have to sell it at a loss, the DX5 has been super solid so far (6 months) and sounds equally as good as the ADI.
  7. N

Ruairi? great seeing you here!
  8. N

Sorry about that, original post updated :)
  9. N

Hello! I have these Dan Clark Audio Expanse headphones for sale at $3,000 USD Awesome headphones in like new condition. They look and sound perfect but I'm not using them anymore. Includes the certificate of authenticity, carrying case, VIVO Super-Premium Headphone Cable 4-pin XLR, and a 1/4...
  10. N

Neumann KH420 Review (Studio Monitor)

Is anyone using adjustable height stands wit the 420s?
  11. N

This is my quick review of the Expanse, more of a comparison and personal experience, but I wanted to leave it in this thread for posterity or in case someone experiences the same. I’m a mixing and mastering engineer and have been doing this for a while, and that’s what I do for a living...
  12. N

Topping DM7 8-Channel DAC Review

Wish topping made a 16ch converter like the DM7 for Atmos
  13. N

Umik 1 Vs umik 2

Based on my experience, I would go with CSL just to be sure.
  14. N

Thanks for your answer! I've never used the ADC in the two years I've owned it, and I used to use the EQ at the beginning but now I prefer doing it in software, much more flexible. I'm only mixing in the box and have many other good converters if I need inputs, I just don't want to step down...
  15. N

I already own an RME ADI-2 Pro FS R, but recently got a good offer for it and I'm thinking I could get two DX7 Pro+ for that money, one for home and one for my mixing studio. I never use the EQ on the ADI, all the EQ I might need I do it in software. Has anyone had the chance to compare these...
Top Bottom