Recent content by Njoy

1. N

Topping DX1 op-amp used?

The headphone section uses RT6863 op amps in parallel, as they are two of them. I had it for a week and sold it.
  2. N

HIDIZS S8 USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

@staticV3 Thanks for the reply.
  3. N

HIDIZS S8 USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

@staticV3 I do have question. The hardware button on Sonata HD pro, does it control the digital signal entering the Dac chip or the analog signal coming out of dac chip?
  4. N

Nan-7 Planar Magnetic Headphone Review

Model: PARA Full-size Planar Headphones Sensitivity: 101dB/Vrms (@1kHz) Impedance: 8Ω±15% (@1kHz) Frequency Range: 15-53kHz (IEC61094, Free Field) Headphone Jack: 3.5mm Effective Frequency Range: 20-20kHz (IEC60318-4, -3dB) Specs are from their official website. Topping A90 can drive load...
  5. N

Nan-7 Planar Magnetic Headphone Review

100mm diaphragm, 8 ohm impedance, pretty much in loudspeaker category.
  6. N

Portable CD player in 2023

This was the first one I owned. Last one I owned. It was priced around 140 USD. Horrible built quality and looked awful, sounded good, didn't last long.
  7. N

Portable CD player in 2023

I am quite intrigued. Ex Sony engineer had a hand in its development? https://shenzhenaudio.com/products/moondrop-discdream-portable-cd-player
  8. N

TempoTec Sonata BHD Pro Portable DAC & Amp Review

Same as Space and BHD pro, costing even less. I wouldn't be surprised if it has similar performance.
  9. N

VINCI Headphone Review

Looks like an oversized smart watch if not for that headband!! Thanks for the review.
  10. N

Schiit Magni 3+ and Heresy Headphone Amp Reviews

Very unfortunate.Assuming the unit was still under warranty,they should have replaced it with the newer model.
  11. N

FiiO K7

Thanks Veri for the explanation.Is this the reason they use lpf in DAC output?
  12. N

FiiO K7

20KBWR means 20 hz to 20khz,right channel 90KBWR means 20 hz to 90khz,right channel Am I right or wrong? What is the significance of this test?
  13. N

FiiO K7

What does KBW stand for? How to interpret this result?
  14. N

New face in op amp industry

No,price of 9038D is good.I think I read somewhere that you stopped the production of 9038D because of certain parts used in the product became expensive.
  15. N

New face in op amp industry

It's not a guess ,W2 dac does use RT6863.So does Moondrop moonriver 2,Hiby fc5 and Shanling UA5.All these usb dacs are expensive.Is using Texas instruments op amps that difficult? Any chance of making a usb dac with op amp,like a lower version of 9038D ? I mean by not using expensive...
Top Bottom